32: jealousy

♡

"I never thought I'd ever see a group of grown men- criminals, get jealous over me kissing a boy goodnight," Hoseok snickered as he led the group of seven downstairs. By now, dinner would be soon, and they chose to get a head start rather than waiting around.

Jimin scoffed, "jealous?"

"Come on," Hoseok turned once he reached the lobby at the bottom of the stairwell, "you all glared so hard that I thought I was in trouble! Not to mention the fact that you all made a point to kiss him afterwards.

Especially you two, Kook and Yoon, you're going soft for the boy."

Hoseok felt a half-hearted punch against his bicep from behind.

"I never had a problem with the kid," Yoongi grumbled, "he just doesn't like me." He proceeded past the mechanic, who crossed his arms with a sneer as he relished Jungkook's flushed face. The youngest made concise eye contact with Hoseok before hasting away to hide behind Taehyung.

"It's- uh, okay, if you like Minjun, Jungkookie," Jimin murmured, looking back at the boy. He was astonished by the gangster's uncommon submissive behaviour, "he's likeable..."

"You too?" Namjoon scowled. He'd wanted to observe the conversation in amusement before hearing the hacker's almost-confession. Jimin peeped around at the scarily intense eyes all staring at him, having no one to hide behind.

"No!" He stuttered, "W-well, Taetae said he wanted to do lewd things to him!" Taehyung gasped, as did at least half of the others. He was immediately scolded by Seokjin who, fairly, smacked the younger's shoulder harshly, ranting about the hostage's age.

"I know! I was never going to do anything until he turned 18!"

"That's in a few days," Yoongi said, narrowing his eyes at the gambler. Taehyung huffed and ran away, pretty literally, into Minho of the SHINee gang. The tall, charismatic man engulfed Taehyung, chortling at the impact and giving him a warm embrace as the rest of his men came into the lobby.

"Onew," Namjoon greeted, "how has training been on you all?"

SHINee's leader showed off a bright smile, headed towards Namjoon, "not bad, although after today I feel as though I deserve a weeks break." He pulled his arm across his neck, expanding the muscles that he had surely overburdened.

Namjoon smiled tenderly, "I know this is a dangerous mission. I wanted to thank you personally for being here for us - considering we made this mess."

The dear friend in front of him dropped his arm, holding it out in front of his torso, "with our lives," and he respectfully shook Namjoon's hand before bowing and retreating to the chatter amongst both of their gangs.

"Guys," Jonghyun grabbed everyone's attention instantly, "boss messaged, dinner has been prepared." Both gangs followed the ravenous man as he bounded freely alongside Taemin to the dining hall.

"Your little one not hungry?" Key asked Jungkook, who still clung to Taehyung's side in the fear that one of his elders would scold him if he was alone. He shook his head at the man, "he fainted during training."

Seokjin, who had heard, stepped closer, "not to worry though, he was just dehydrated, he's on a drip right now. We'll send Hoseok up before pudding to check on him."

Key nodded, smiling.

Hoseok bowed courteously at PSY as he pushed his dining chair out from where he sat, an empty stew bowl resting in his place

"I will check on Minjun, Boss, I will be back presently."

With that, Hoseok found himself jogging up the torturous flight of stairs while attempting to disregard the searing pain of his unhealed leg muscles. Somehow the thought of visiting his buddy alone brought a sunny grin to Hoseok's heart-shaped lips, his hands in tiny fists.

Hoseok raised an eyebrow as he entered the hallway, observing the absence of hall guards. Typically, one or two guards lined each residential corridor daily and even when they took their breaks, there was always no less than one at a time.

"Are you awake?" Hoseok sang, "Minni-"

"Minjun?!"

The pale-faced mechanic raced frantically to the open window, yanking the floating drapes away from his face as he searched the front of the property with his severely widened eyes. He peeked back at the empty spot in the disorderly bed, checking the abandoned bathroom hurriedly before sprinting down to the dining hall.

"Minjun!" Hoseok shrieked, out of breath and horrified for the teenager, "He's gone! The window! Gone!" Namjoon nearly sent his chair flying as he shot up, not saying a word as he and the rest of BTS raced up to the bedroom.

By the time they returned, a deranged hall guard stood stunned outside of the bedroom. He paled at the sight of the gangsters charging towards the room, evading them favourably. Hoseok allowed the others to search the room madly, while he stood brave by the door.

"Where the fuck have you been?"

Hoseok's eyes narrowed to a hair-raising glower, his teeth near bearing in a scowl as he stared the vulnerable man down, "You realise our boyfriend is gone? Missing? Where the fuck were you when he was taken?"

The man gulped, eyes fluttering between the ruckus from the distressed gang members inside and the terrifyingly docile mechanic in front of him.

"Ther-There was a woman," he whimpered. The other members, frustrated and beyond soothing joined their medic at the doorway, each of them watching the trembling guard, "she told me to take a break, she- she told me to take her to a vacant room and we ha-had se-"

"What did she look like?" Jimin asked, hand gripping the machete he'd gained from their bedroom.

The man crumbled, "I-I! I don't know! It was dark!"

ITZY, Blackpink, and SHINee, along with the solo assassins reached the uproar just as Seokjin pulled a pocket pistol out from a pocket in his trousers, wasting no time in lifting it and firing a considerably-sized hole through the guard's face.

dangerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara