24: saviours

♡

It was almost as if the captive men were forgotten when the ruckus commenced.

There was six of them, one staggering insignificantly as they charged the room with weapons and stern eyes hidden behind balaclavas. They all held a gun each, however, the harmed man held a machete in his spare hand.

Minjun watched, trembling, as five of the gunmen opened fire on the room of villains. Bullets were hurled everywhere - from both gangs.

The machete-wielding mobster stood backed into a corner, unquestionably too damaged to throw himself into the boisterous fight. He discreetly and intelligently sneaked around the side of the room, evading stray bullets.

He managed to reach Namjoon first, keeping soundless as he diligently disentangled the mess of ropes that secured his limbs to the chair. Before he moved on to the next gang member, a meagre knife was pulled from one of the chambers in his jeans and he equipped the leader of Bangtan.

Upon reaching the other end of the line, the man only stood in front of Minjun's chair. Machete and handgun still in hand, he covered the teenager like a shield.

The rate at which the corrupt men dropped dead was startling to the childish boy.

Surprisingly enough, Bang Chan - their overly bold leader - was the first to die. With a gunshot wound adorning his forehead, he fell in a puddle of his blood, seizing momentarily before laying inanimate.

The blondie that once held a gun to Minjun's face appeared fearless, charging at the tallest unidentified man. Although, his courage didn't last long when Namjoon, now prepared for combat, followed his actions and delivered to him seven stab wounds in the back.

The boy fell forward, but the masked assassin pushed him away and sent a bullet through his face for safety.

Five against thirteen may seem like an unreasonable fight, and it was.

One that didn't last long.

A round-faced boy with frightened, brownish eyes lurched at the dormant bodyguard of Minjun. He must have noticed the limp in his step and thought it would be most obvious to take him out rather than get caught up in the ruthless slaying of his friends.

Even Minjun was confounded at his foolishness, noting how the squirrel-looking gangster was disarmed and yet attempting to take on this readied warrior.

He swung his leg forward before the masked man had a chance to understand the situation. The enemy's foot jammed into the guy's groin, a hoarse whine sounding below the woollen disguise that concealed his identity.

While the unexpected attack made him drop his gun, the gangster slashed his arm forward haphazardly and swiped him with the blade as vigorously as he could.

It was powerful, piercing into the guy's chest before promptly tearing out. He gurgled and threw his hands up to cover the gaping, red-stained cut. While he was distracted, the armed gang member finished him off with a penetrating blow to the face.

A sickening sight for Minjun, he watched as the enemy's face burst into two by the hands of this unnamed gangster. By the time he fell in a slovenly pile by their feet, the job was done.

"Shit, that sucked," Taehyung complained while dropping his knife. He massaged his throat, calming the swollen feeling that lingered after being suffocated by the bastard's handgun. He was seized into a hug by his most adolescent boyfriend, the two of them quietly whimpering in a moment of vulnerability.

"Are you okay?" Namjoon followed Seokjin's voice and nodded half-heartedly at the sniper, a reassuring smile on his face.

Hoseok made his way to Jimin spontaneously, kissing the distressed hacker on the temples before pressing down on his re-opened wound. One of his hands hunted in a few different pockets that littered his clothes, before pulling out a roll of dressing and some tape.

The machete-wielding man in front of Minjun turned to face him, tearing off his balaclava with disgrace and depositing it onto the floor. He made little effort to address the teenager, just got to work unfastening him from his chair.

"Yoongi..." Minjun gasped, mouth open wide and pulled upwards into a miniature grin.

"Yoongi?"

The arsonist was instantaneously barraged with the group of boys, each of them smiling through their physical distress at the sight of their saviour.

"And you guys," Namjoon said, "who are you?"

He faced the five assassins who helped to save them, standing against his men with his arms crossed over his chest.

"It's nice seeing you boys again," the middle-most man snickered casually while bringing his hand up to unveil his face, "even if it's the second time we've had to save your asses."

The man skimmed the balaclava off of his head, a brilliant smile taking up half of his face as he greeted his old friend.

"Onew!"

Jimin ran and plunged his body into his friend's arms, jovially giggling and smiling with him. While Onew was concerned with his newly repaired shoulder wound, he returned the heartfelt hug and luxuriated in the feeling of delight.

And then the others took off their masks; Minho, Taemin, Key, and Jonghyun.

"How did you find us?"

Yoongi put a hand on Seokjin's shoulder - although no one could tell if it was for physical touch or if he simply needed assistance from standing too long on an injured hip.

"These fuckers came knocking," Yoongi said, "said something about an alliance meeting, when I realised you guys were gone for too long. Tracked your phones, what kind of dumbasses puts their hostages' phones in the bin outside their complex?"

 Tracked your phones, what kind of dumbasses puts their hostages' phones in the bin outside their complex?"