49: ramen

♡

"But, I have nothing fancy to wear," murmured Minjun, brooding at the appearance of his seven partners. The gang stood around their bedroom, clad in sheer, black formalwear. Their youngest still sat cross-legged on the mattress with Molang, oversized pyjamas swamping his body.

Jimin, with an affectionate chuckle, motioned Minjun to follow him, and the smaller one bounced up in an instant. He adhered to Jimin's hand, permitting himself to get dragged to the shared closet.

"This will look adorable," Jimin cooed as he began skimming through the many choices, "trust me."

Minjun watched over his shoulder as the hacker fished out a pair of jeans, followed by a long-sleeved t-shirt and a cream-coloured cardigan that seemed about five sizes too large. The elder turned and pushed the clothes into Minjun's hold, beaming radiantly before shooing him into the bathroom.

"Can you believe it?" Seokjin considered aloud, "he's been with us since last Autumn and we're only just taking him out for the first time."

A blurry chorale of agreements was shared within the room and Yoongi lifted his head from where he had been caressing Molang, "more reason to make tonight great." Namjoon gave the firebug a pleased smile and petted his head.

Minjun stomped out of the bathroom with a red-tinted nose and a pink pout, "you all look rich and handsome, and, I don't."

All seven pairs of eyes admired him. Cherished the way his attempts to appear tall were overthrown by the engulfing cardigan. Taehyung ricocheted forward and took Minjun's hands, simpering down at his reddening cheeks.

He affirmed, "you look adorable," causing Minjun to tear his arms free so that he could conceal his face from the embarrassing heat that pooled in his cheeks.

"Don't tease him," Jungkook snorted, pushing Taehyung back from the tomato-coloured boy. Minjun hastened away to the door of the bedroom, not leaving but standing against the wooden frame in waiting for someone to declare their exit.

Kind as ever, Jimin and Hoseok displayed optimistic grins as they encircled their youngest in a hug. Minjun whined at the restrictive feeling but the flustered feeling emptied from his face along with the discolouration.

"Let's go," Seokjin proclaimed cheerily.

The eight of them took their time in arriving at the restaurant. Settled on getting his boyfriends' drunk and carefree, Namjoon had insisted on walking. It wasn't so much of an issue. Jungkook was no longer in need of aid and Minjun's shins were cured of their wounds.

The booth that they were sat at looked like something from a victorian drama. A gothic hint to a remarkably sophisticated and luxurious establishment. The deep rosewood table was home to oriental-smelling candles and upside-down wine glasses. Minjun held in his restless murmuring as Hoseok bustled him into the booth.