35: poorly

♡

Hunched over his computer between Jimin and Ryujin, PSY asserted, "found them!" His cursor was humming around the screen like a careless bumblebee, clicking on tens of links to get himself to a half-empty webpage displaying just a list of names.

"It's him, Jackson Wang. He's part of a gang named Got7. They're in a partnership with Red Velvet and Stray Kids," he read, "it shows that Stray Kids have perished, how clever." An amused chuckle fell out of his lips, accompanied by a stray dash of saliva.

Ryujin frowned, "not this one." Her thin finger pointed both PSY and Jimin to the first name on the selective list, showing one man's name in non-bold characters.

"Holy shit," mumbled Jimin in consciousness, "that's right. Bang Crap told us one of their men were still passed out..."

He faced both of the others with his lower lip being ground by his teeth, eyes narrowed in anguish. His arm received an individual pat from their Boss, followed by a sympathetic smile from the man.

"It's okay," PSY told him, "all of them likely reside together, so when we get the location out of this Jackson guy, we can go and ruin Hwang Hyunjin!"

"Yeah..." Jimin lamented, gazing into the air beside both sinners with a trance camouflaging his shadowy eyes, "I just want to find Minjun."

"I get tha-"

"It's his birthday soon," he proceeded sorrowfully, "I just wanted to see that lovely smile when he opened my gift, it's a matching onesie and, I don't know, I'm going to struggle knowing he's possibly getting hurt... particularly on his eighteenth birthday when he should be here with us."

The mournful hacker excused himself to find the infirmary-ridden Namjoon, opting to talk to his leader rather than cry in front of his Boss.

"Now what?" Ryujin considered aloud.

PSY turned to face her, "we will make each gang aware of the names and the capabilities of these people, and then we will prepare for a war."

"