Twenty-nine

IM DILES AF

FOLLOW ME ON INSTGRAM @DAMNCHAN

Btw ARMS THO

*-*-*

Alyx's POV

We all just stared at our "dead" friend.

"How...?" I whispered as I clutched Daryl's arm tightly to keep my self standing. He grabbed my waist and held me up as we all silently stood their in shock. Dean was the first one to react to the "resurrection". He reached into Miles' coffin and picked him up by under his arms. Dean lifted him up so Miles was eye level with him and firmly connected their lips.

"What the hell is going on?" Glenn yelled, as the two continued making out. Daryl whistled and Sam rolled his eyes while muttering a 'finally'. The couple separated quickly and both of their cheeks turned bright pink. Dean put Miles on his feet and I took the opportunity to run straight at Him. I lunged into his arms and he stumbled a little before hugging me back.

"You asshole, I thought you were dead" I whispered in his ear as we rocked back and forth on our heels.

"I told you everything was going to be okay" he said back with a smirk.

"You are explaining the Dean thing later" I told him as I pulled back from the hug. He rolled his eyes and nodded.

"Nice eulogy by the way, Rick" Miles told Rick, giving his a firm handshake and a pat on the shoulder. Rick smiled and laughed, probably still shocked, as are the rest of us. Miles looked to Carl, Beth and Riley and the had a group hug.

"Thanks for digging me out of my grave guys" He said and we all chuckled.

"No... problem?" Riley said questionably. Miles continued to talk to the rest of the group and explain what happened when he was "dead".

"Let's get you inside" Lori said, putting her hand on his bicep and leading his into the prison, the group closely behind. Daryl and I strayed back a little bit and I intertwined my hand with his. I frowned and looked at the ground, thinking about Miles disability. It's great that he's back but he only has one arm, how will he survive like that?

"Aren't ye glad he's back?" Daryl asked me, knocking me off my train of though.

" I am... It's just... Nevermind" I said, shaking my head and clearing my throat.

"No, come on. Tell me" He urged me, giving my hand a squeeze. I sighed and gave in.

"I just don't know if he will live... He's only going to have one arm! Can he fight off walkers with one arm? He won't even be able to hold a gun." I said, my voice cracking.

"Alyx...Listen to me. He goin' ta be fine. If he can be buried alive, he can survive losin' a limb. He's a tough son of a bitch" He told me, chuckling at the end, I chuckled with him. I nodded and he kissed my cheek.

"Le's go" He said, tugging on my arm as we walked up to the prison with the rest of the group. As we made our what there, I looked over my shoulder at Miles' dug up grave and smiled.

*-*-*

"So...You going to tell me about your new boyfriend or what?" I asked Miles as he sat on his bed and I stood in the doors way. He looked up at me and rolled his eyes before nodding his head.

"When the hell did it happen?" I started off asking as I sat with my legs crossed in front of him. He sighed and squeezed his eyes shut, thinking.

"Well I liked him almost right after he joined but, we didn't do anything until after I got my arm cut off." He said, I laughed and patted his knee.

"Okay, What's your favorite things about him?" I asked, I was actually getting into this. I know that teenagers talk about relationships a lot but I didn't really have a childhood, this was fun. He thought for a moment, smirking at me and rubbing his chin.

"Do I really have to answer this?" He whined.

"Unless you want a foot up your ass, then yes." I answered, pointing in his face. I tried to keep a straight face but I ended up bursting out laughing.

"Fine" He muttered. "I really like his voice and his eyes and his smile and his arms and that tough guy act and his humor and his bravery and his hella fine ass and..... Shit" He rambled on but stopped abruptly. I looked over my shoulder to see Dean standing there with a smirk on his face and a glimmer in his eyes.

"Oh so I'm just gonna go then" I awkwardly said as Dean walked closer to Miles and I could feel the sexual tension growing. I quickly got out of there and walked to my cell, smiling to myself. Miles was happy, so I was happy.

" Wha' ye smilin' 'bout?" Daryl asked as I walked into our cell and plopped next to him on the bed.

"Don't go in Miles cell for half an hour-ish" I said laughing. Daryl raised an eyebrow but I just shook my head and laid my head on his shoulder.I closed my eyes for a second and felt his warm lips touching my neck. They traveled up my neck, across my jaw and finally landed on my lips. Our lips connected and moved together in sync for a while until he pulled away.

"Ye remember when you said 'the minute were alone?'" He said in a low tone. I chuckled and nodded my head. "We're alone" He said and I immediately kissed him more roughly then before. He gently laid me down on the bed, our lips connected the whole time. His hands traveled down to the buttons of my flannel, where he carefully unbuttoned each one. He pulled it off while kissing down my neck and biting down softly on my collar bone. I gasped at the sudden wave of pleasure and tangled my fingers in his dark hair. He pulled off my shirt, and I did the same for him. He cupped my breast with one hand while the other pulled off my pants. He sat up for a moment so he could take of his pants and boxers, them my bra and underwear.

His mouth went back to work on my neck as he lined himself up in-between my legs and pushed in softly. We both moaned out in pleasure as he quickened his pace.

The rest of the night was the quiet sound of skin on skin and the recurring hushed words of love as we both reached our climaxes and fell into deep slumbers

*-*-*

1) I tried to write porn I'm sorry how was it?

2) Is anyone else Diles af? I know Molly is

3) I'm kinda going of the TWD story line a little. Not a lot, just like timing and stuff. Is that okay?