Twenty

3k reads?!?

200 votes?!?!

Yeahhh!!!!!

Another party, everyone's invited!

Daryls POV

It's been days since Alyx went missing, Sophia went missing as well. We've been looking for both of them nonstop. Glenn found walkers in the barn, Shane flipped and busted it open. Sophia was inside, but she was a walker. That hit us all really hard, especially Carl, Riley and Carol. An innocent little girl, ripped from her life and turned into a mindless monster. Rick had to shoot her...It was so bad. Carol wouldn't stop crying, she wouldn't come to the funeral. Hershel's wife was in the barn too. When he saw all of the things he called 'people' get killed, he got really depressed. He left the house and went to the bar in town. Rick and Glenn went after him. Lori went out looking for them when they didn't return. Dumb Bitch got in a car accident, with no other cars on the road! Shane brought her back and turns out she's pregnant with Shane's baby. I wonder if Rick knows. Glenn and Rick came back with another idiot as well. His name is Randall and I have to interrogate him tomorrow. That'll be fun. Ill let out all my anger and sadness onto his stupid little face.

I need to look for Alyx some more. I have this aching feeling in my heart that something went terribly wrong and I can't shake it off. She was taken, I know that for sure.

I was currently sitting high up in a tree, like she used to. Rider and I haven't stopped looking for her, but the group wouldn't let us go at night. They're scared we'll go missing too, get taken by the same guys who took Alyx.

Fuck it

I jumped down from the tree and ran to my tent. I pulled out my weapons and backpack and secured them onto my bike. I revved the engine and started down the dirt path leading away from the house. I rode down the road untill i made it to the highway. I hopped off my bike and set off on foot. About half an hour later i made it to the spot where Alyx was supoosedly taken. I looked around for clues, for anyhting. There was a set of footprints. They were small and boot shaped. They were Alyx's. I follwed her tracks untill i found some more. There were 5 other sets, one smaller then the rest. There was scuff marks throughout this spot. I follwed them, the lead me to a tree with blood splattered all over it.

oh no

Is it her's? Is it her captures? Did they kill her?

The thought of that happening...it broke me down. I collapsed on the floor in a sobbing heap. My face began to be stained with tears. I didnt care, no one was here to see me in my weakest state.

I felt a hand touch my shoulder and i jerked away from it. I look up to be met with thoses beautiful cheastnut eyes.

"Alyx?" i croaked out. She nodded her head and lifted her hand of my shoulder. I jumped to my feet and reached out to hug her. My arms flew through the empty air. She disaperred, she was a figure of my imagination. I groaned and kicked the tree with blood on it. My foot hurt but I didn't care. I am going to find her. No matter what.

Alyx's POV

The beatings are getting worse each time. Each snap the whip makes brings back the haunting memories of my past.

Of my Father

I shook the thought out of my head and thought about more important things.

I need an escape plan

I look around the small room to find
absolutely no way of getting out of here. I could try breaking the bars in the window but they looked too strong. I couldn't break down the door, it was too thick and stiff.

Think

What would Daryl do?

What would Rider do? Or Rick?

I unbuckled my belt and pulled it through the loops. I wrapped it around my hand so the metal buckle was pointing out wards. I tapped it with my finger, it wasn't to sharp, but sharp enough to cut through human flesh If I use enough force. I scurried to the corner farthest from the door and waiting until someone came to beat me again.

Each time they would try and get me to tell them where the group was but I will not betray them like that. I won't put the group in danger. These people would attack them, kill all the men, and rape the women and children. There is no way in hell I am putting Sophia, Carl, Riley, Beth, Maggie, all of them, through that.

I heard a locks on the door click and it flew open. Jay walked in with a bag and a rope. I was going to go through another interrogation. Another beating.

"Come on, honey. Time to get ye ass whipped." He growled, stepping closer to me. I tightened my grip on my belt weapon and stood to my full height. I nodded my head and started to walk in the direction of the door.

"Wait..." I said, trying to throw off Jay.

"What?" The disgusting man grumbled. I whipped around and wrapped a hand around his neck. I pushed him against the wall and stabbed the sharpened belt into his throat. He gargled before all the blood came rushing out and poured onto the floor. I kicked his side and spit on him before mumbling a 'fuck you'. I took his gun he had in his pocket and zoomed out of that hell hole. I stopped in the hallway and tried to find my way out. I went into the nearest room to find it to be an old supply closet with wooden floors and cement walls.

Think

I got down on my knees and stuck the belt buckle in between the cracks of the wooden panels. The panel came out with a pop and I picked it up and moved it out of the way. I repeated this with several other panels until there was a wide enough gap. I dived into it and crawled around underneath this building. I saw light coming from a direction and scurried towards it. There was a window that led to an open lake. I used the butt of Jays pistol to break the window and crawl out, only to hit the water below with a loud splash. I held my breath as I swam as far away from my captures as I could. I came up for air and looked behind me to see that the building was about 50 feet away. I swam farther and farther until the lake came to an end. I crawled out of the cold water and ran aways as fast as I could. I was finally out of there.

Finally free

*-*-*

Hey, she's out!

1) will Alyx make it back to the farm?

2) Will Daryl find her?

3) How will Alyx react when she finds out Sophia is dead?