Seven

DARYL POV RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW IM EXCITED FOR THIS I HAVE A PLAN A REALLY CUTE PLAN OMG I CANT WAIT

HAJSBSKWNHS

YOURE WELCOME

*-*-*

Daryl's POV

The arrow left my bow in a flash and lodged it slef into the deer. Once it felt the impact it ran off in the other direction.

"Shit" I mumbled under my breath as I followed the trail. I came to a large opening next to a small waterfall. It reminded me of the time I last saw Alyx...

I don't know how I feel about her. I did love her, I loved her like my sister. But now, I don't know if I love her in that way. What am I even saying, I'm never going to see her again, she's gone, dead. I'll never see her again. I've been wishing that I would see her again. If I do, I don't know what to do. would I hug her? Kiss her? Yell at her? I don't know if I'm angry or happy or scared. She's the reason I'm always mad. She left me and crushed me. I know why she left, but I wish there was another way. Why couldn't she come live with me? I didn't want her near my father. We were only 17 when she left, we couldn't support ourselves alone. That's why we didn't move away together. Maybe she didn't ask because she doesn't like me. She doesn't love me like I love her. I don't want to love her, I don't want to love someone who's gone.

"They never come this far up the mountain" a familiar, raspy voice softly said.

I walked further into the direction of the voice.

"They're running out of food in the mountain, that's why" a different voice said.I spotted the people towering over a deceased body. The walker was eating my dear.

When I exited the tree line, they rose there guns.

"Son of a bitch" I exclaimed, making my way towards the dead deer.

"That's my deer!" I said once again.

"Look at it, all gnawed on by this, filthy, disease-bearing,motherless, poxy bastard!" I shouted, while kicking the dead body's side.

"Calm down son, that's not helping" Dale said.

I got close to him, my blood was boiling. Not at dale, or the deer, it was always Alyx that made me angry.

"What do you no about it, old man?" I questioned.

"Why don't you take that stupid hate and go back to 'on Golden pond'?" I spat.

I sighed and started removing my bolts from the deers body.

"I've been tracking this deer fer miles, gonna drag it back to camp, cook us up som' venison, what do ya think? do ya think we can cut aroun' This chewed up part, right her'?" I asked, tracing the bit marks with a bolt.

"I would not risk that" Shane said, playing with his shotgun.

I sighed again. "that's a damn shame. I got some squirrel, dozen or so, that'll have ta do" the dismembered walker head starting snapping its jaw.

"Come on people what the hell?" I asked shooting a bolt into its head, "gotta be the brain, don't y'all no nothing?" I asked ripping the bolt out of its eye. I started back towards the camp.

"Merle!" I shouted once the RV was in view.

"Merle! get your ugly ass out here! got us some squirrel!" I shouted, looking around him. Shane stopped me from going any where else.

"Daryl, just slow up for a bit, we need to talk to you" he said.

"About what?" I asked.

"About Merle, there was a.. a problem in Atlanta."

"He dead?" I asked, my heart slightly breaking. Yes, Merle was an asshole, a racist and sexist bastard but he's my brother.

"We're not sure" Shane said.

"He either is Or he ain't!"

"No easy way to say this so ill just say it" a unfamiliar man said, breaking me and Shane's glaring contest.

"Who are you?" I asked, irritated.

"Rick grimes" the man replied.

"Rick grimes, you got so something you want to tell me?!" I shouted, greeting close to this Rick.

He let out an unsteady breath before replying. "your brother was a danger to us all, so I handcuffed him on a roof, hooked him to a piece of metal. he's still there"

I turned away from him, my eyes watering.

"Hold on, lemme process this. your saying you handcuffed my brother to a roof, and you left him there!?" I shouted, getting angrier by the second. Another unfamiliar man came from behind Rick.

"My friend, she went back for him, she hasn't returned either" he said.

"Who the hell are you?!" I yelled/asked.

"General Rider, US army." he stated.

"Well, Rider, why would your friend, go back for my bro?" I shouted. The man took a long breath, tears waiting to fall out.

"She said she knew him, was really close before all this started." He said, looking at the ground. I tried to think of any girl who would risk there life for my brother. No it can't be.

"What was this girls name?" I asked, my voice softening.

"Alyx Johns"

*-*-*

Okay so I felt this was a good ending point for this chapter.

Sorry it's so short!

1) Should the next chapter be in Daryl pov?

2) how will Daryl react to Alyx saving Merle?

3) when will they reunite?