Thirteen

Over 550 reads?

God damn

*-*-*

Alyx's POV

"Mommy! Wake up!" I little voice calls from down the hall. I jolt out of my bed and ungracefully land on my back. The small body of a 6 year old girl jumps on my stomach.

"Hi sweetie, what's wrong?" I ask concerned. The dark haired girl looks down at me with big blue eyes, just like her daddy.

"Daddy made pancakes, and he burnt em'" she said, nonstop giggling.

"Did he now?" I ask while standing up with her on my hip. She nodded and smiles a big toothy grin. I chuckle at her cuteness and walk down the hallway to the kitchen. Here I find a handsome, partial clothed man cooking breakfast. I set my daughter on the couch and wrap my arms around his torso, kissing his shoulder. He looked down at me a nervously smiles.

"Uh, I tried to make ya some breakfast" he nervously mumbles. I smile and take the spatula from his shaky hands.

"It's fine, baby, they look great" I lie. Our daughter comes running from the living room laughing like crazy.

"No de don't! Dere black, momma!" she laughs. Daryl playfully glares at her and darts towards her. He lifts her into the air and tickles her until she can't breath.

*-*-*

I woke up to the soothing sound of Daryl's soft snoring. I stare at him while I try to comprehend that dream. Did I like Daryl enough to start a family with him? I don't even no where we stand, and I'm thinking about a child, and marriage?! ugh, this dream.

I turned over on to my side to me met with his slightly ajar mouth and relaxed facial muscles. He looks so calm when he's sleeping. His jaw isn't clenched and his eyebrows aren't furrowed. He looks almost peaceful.

"What'cha looking at there, babe?" His husky voice echoed through out the room, his eyes still wielded shut.

"Babe?" I asked with a smirk. His eyes fluttered open and he smirked as well.

"Don't go changin' the subject" he jokes while reaching his arm over and flinging it around my waist. His arm lays lazily on my waist while his fingers okay with the hem of my t-shirt. I chuckle softly and scoot towards him, giving him a quick peck on the lips. He attempts to lean into the kiss for more action but I back away. He pouts and his eyes fill with lust and passion.

My heart rate speeds up when he take my wrists in his one hand and pins them above my head. He supports his weight with his free arm as he hovers over my body. He dips his head down for a few seconds of sweet bliss. I wiggle on of my hands free and push on his chest lightly. He pouts again as I gain control and straddle his hips. I feel him grow hard against me as I rock back and forth. I reconnect our lips to keep my moan quiet. We pour so much emotion into that kiss. It's hard to explain when you kiss someone like this. Someone you love. It's not something you can put into words, it's just a crazy feeling.

There's a knock at the door and we both groan. I stand up, off of him, and open the door.

"You coming to breakfast?" Rider asks as he leans against the door frame. I sigh and nod. I turn to look back at Daryl and find that he's in the same position I left him except now his arm is shielding his eyes. Rider nods and darts to the main room, looking for, apparently he's new best buddies, Glenn and Amy.

"Let's go, babe" I put emphasis on the babe to tease his word choice from before. I start down the hall way when a strong hand gets a firm grip on my wrist. I turn, not sure who to expect.

"Wait" the husky southern drawl says to me. I let out a sigh of relief when it's just Daryl. A look of nervousness flash in his mouth before he speaks again.

"I'm sorry" he says, looking at the ground. I gave him a confused look and gently freed my wrist from his grasp.

"I'mma apologize, when ya left, I couldn't hold ma self together. Yer were right ta leave an' I don blame ya" he said. I nodded my head and reached my palm up to rest on his cheek. He leaned into my touch before kissing my hand softly. I smiled, an actual smile, he did too. I love the effect I have on him. I've only seen him smile about 5 times in the 20 years I've known him. I leaned in and brushed our lips together for a quick second before pulling away just as fast. I smirked at his surprised face, he playfully glared.

"Yer such a tease" he growled. I laughed and leaned on for another kiss. We were centimeters apart when I pulled away and darted down the hall. I heard him groan and chase after me.

He caught up to me seconds later and grabbed me by the waist. I let out a small squeal, that I am completely ashamed of. He chuckled and carried me over his shoulder towards the main room. When the doors came into view he dropped me and held both my hands. I was going to tease him again but this felt right, I wanted to kiss him. He inched closer to my face, at the last second he moved to the right and planted a sloppy kiss in my neck. I gasped in surprise before pushing him off and slapping his shoulder.

He smirked at me and quickly opened the doors and targeted his prey (bacon).

"Hey guys" Glenn said while wiggling his eyebrows. I flicked his forehead and reaches over for the eggs. I made my plate and sat in between Carl and Rider. Daryl stood over my the table and leaned on a desk.

"Are you hungover?" Carl asked Rick. I smiled to myself and reached over to ruffle his hair.

"Mom said you'd be" Carl said. Lori smirked as well as Rick.

"Mom is right" Rick answered.

"Mom has that annoying habit" Lori said with a sly smirk.

Tdog came into the room with a plate full of scrambled eggs.

"Eggs. powdered, but I do them good" he called. Glenn groaned in pain and Jacque went over to rub his shoulders.

"Protein is good for the hangover" T said as he poured a bunch of eggs onto Glenn's plate.

"Where's all this come from?" Rick asked, gesturing towards a bottle of medicine.

"Jenner" Lori answered.

"Can you help me please?" Rick asked.

"He thought we could use it, some of us at least" Lori said as she opened the bottle of pills. Rick thanked her and downed a bunch.

"Don't ever, ever, ever, let me drink again" Glenn moaned.

"I'll think about that" Amy pitched in. She's doing okay, at least I think. I stood up and walked over to her.

"How you doing?" I asked.

"Better, thanks to you" she smirked

"Well, I did my best, and you ruined my jacket" I added. She chuckled and dove into her food. I patted her back and went back over to my seat. I was about to sit down when Shane walked in and took my seat. I glared at him and leaned into a desk by Daryl.

"Officer asshole take yer seat?" he teased.

"Oh ha ha" I coldly answered back. Shane had three claw marks on his neck.

"What the hell happens to you?" I asked. Shane looked over to me then to Rick then stared at Lori for a while.

"Must'a done it in ma sleep" he lied, obviously.

"Never seen you do that before" Rick said. Shane held his state on Lori.

"Me neither" he said. I nudged Daryl and gave him a spectacle look. he shrugged and continued eating his bacon.

"We didn't come her for the eggs" Andrea suddenly blurted out. Jenner looked at her and sighed before leading us to the late computer screen.

*-*-*

Another sucky ending, ew.

I really want to get to the prison but we still have to farm to go so ugh.

1) is the CDC safe?

2) what's going on within Dalyx?

3) does anyone else ship Rider and Amy?