Thirty-two

20k 20 FUCKING THOUSAND

SLAP MY ASS WITH AN ITALIAN SAUSAGE AND FIGHT MY BROTHER THAT IS AMAZING

in celebration, I will flow everyone who comments.

*-*-*

Alyx's POV

Rick and his gun at the woman. She touched her leg and brought her hand back to find that it was dripping blood. She let out a strangled sigh and started to walk backwards away from the walkers.

"Carl, give her to Hershel" I told Carl handing him the baby and running down the dirt path to Rick. The Walker started to smell the woman through her walker blood decoy.

"Should we help her?" I asked Rick as he continue to stare her down. She dropped her bag and hacked at the walkers with her katana. She fell to the ground in exhaustion and me and Carl shot at the Walker's strutting towards her. Rick ran through the gates and straight to the woman where he checked her for bites as Herschel asked previously.

"Gunshot wound" He said as he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder, carrying her unconscious body into the prison.

"Carl, get some water, Beth get a blanket and towel" He ordered. The two teens obeyed and rushed to get the supplies.

"She's not coming in the cell blocks" I said to everyone and they nodded in agreement. Rick took the water from Carl and gently poured it over her face and neck. She woke with a start and stared at us in fear. Se reached for her Katana but Rick quickly kicked it away.

"We're not going to hurt you, unless you try something stupid. What's your name?" Rick asked the woman. She didn't reply so Rick sighed. Behind us, the door opened and Daryl walked in.

"Who's this?" He asked.

"You wanna tell us your name?" Rick asked threateningly. She stayed silent which got us all aggravated. "You wanna tell us your name?" He asked again.

"Got something y'all should see"Daryl said as he gestured for us to walk into the cell block.

"We'll keep this safe and sound. The doors are all locked, you'll be safe here and we can treat that" Rick told the woman. She shot us a deathly glare and sighed deeply.

"I didn't ask for your help" She growled.

"Doesn't matter, can't let you leave" Rick mumbled as we all walked to where Daryl told us to and locked the door behind us. When we got to the cell, Carol was sitting on the bed.

Carol

"Oh my god..." I trailed off as I jumped forwards and pulled her into a hug. When I released her, Rick hugged her next.

"Thank god" He whispered as he brought her into a heart warming hug.

"Found her in a cell. Musta' passed out, dehydrated" Daryl told us.

She looked around and when she didn't see Lori she started to cry.

"Oh Rick.." She whispered, hugging him tightly. " I'm sorry"I looked to Carl to find he had tears in his eyes. He sniffled and wiped them away quickly.

"Hey, It's okay to be sad" He whispered as I bent down to his level. He just nodded and shook me off.

Carol walked towards beth, who was holding the baby in her arms. From the corner of my eye I saw the mysterious woman watching us from the common room.

*-*-*

After our little reunion, Daryl, Dean, Rick, Hershel and I walked back over to the woman. She eventually told us her name which was Michonne.

"We can tend to that wound for you, give you a little food and water, then send you on your way. First you're going to tell us how you found us and why you were carrying baby formula" Rick asked her as she sat on a bench with a piece of cloth pressed against her bullet hole.

"The supplies were dropped by a young Asian guy, pretty girl and amputee" She said talking about Glenn, Maggie and Miles. I gasped and grabbed Daryl's fore arm roughly. He turned to me and gave me an 'you okay?' look. I nodded and released my death grip on his arm.

I just got Miles back, he can't leave again.

"What happened?" I asked.

"We're they attacked?" Dean asked, obviously worried about his boyfriend.

"They were taken" She growled.

"Taken? By who?" Rick asked.

"By the same son of a bitch who shot me" She mumbled.

"These are our people, you tell us what happened now!" Rick yelled as he grabbed her leg on the wound. She grunted and pulled away as Daryl raised his crossbow at her.

"Don't you ever touch me again" She yelled at Rick, pointing her finger in his face.

"Ye better start talkin'. Yer gonna have a much bigger problem then a gun shot wound!" Daryl said as he moved closer to her.

"Find them yourself" She growled at Rick. He stared at her and put his hand on Daryl's crossbow. Daryl dropped his crossbow as Rick told him too. Michonne glared daggers at us as we returned the favor.

"You came here for a reason." Rick said, staring as hard as he could at her. She avoided his glare and fidgeted in her seat.

"There's a town...Woodbury, about 75 survivors. I think they were taken there" She said.

"A whole town?" I asked.

"It's run by this guy, calls himself the governor. Pretty boy, charming, Jim jones type"

"He got muscle?" Daryl asked.

"Couple of military wanna-bees. Armed entries on every wall." Michonne answered.

"You know a way in?" Dean asked. She nodded her head.

"The place is secure from walkers but we could slip out way through" She snarled, furrowing her eyebrows. Rick nodded his head.

"Alright, you'll take us there. This is Hershel, the father of the girl who was taken. He'll stitch you up" Rick said. She nodded and Hershel began his work as we all walked out of the cell. We went our separate ways, Daryl and I went to our cell.

"We're going to get them right? I mean we have to" I nervously said as I paced back and forth on the cell.

"Yeah we are. There's no way in hell we're leavin' them" He mumbled. I sat on the bed with my head in my hands and I groaned.

"He can never just sit still and not get hurt" I said, referring to Miles. Daryl reached up and pulled my hands away from my face.

"If they're is one thin' I know bout him is tha' he can survive any thin'" Daryl said as he pressed a soft kiss to my forehead.

*-*-*

filler chapter ok but I wanted this to be up the day I got 20k

1) comment and I'll follow

2) THANK YOU FOR 20k ITS SO FLIPPING AMAZING