Nine

Alyx's POV

My head pounded like a bass drum. The pain was agonizing, horrific, absolutely terrible. I will fight through the pain, I will find Daryl.

My feet managed to keep me standing as I limped out of the hallway. I came to the main entrance and found it empty. I wiped the sweat of my forehead and made my way towards the main door. With multiple try's I got the door opened. I trotted through the alley and came to an abrupt stop when a line walker jumped out at me.

I yelped in surprise and reached for my knife on my waist. When I had a clear shot, I aimed and threw the knife. It hit the walker right between the eyes. I smirked triumphantly as I went to retrieve my hunting knife. I bent over and ripped the knife from its head. When I stood to my full height I heard a whistle come from behind me.

"Damn chika, your legs look real good I'm them shorts, what are ya? Army?" A man asked looking at my butt and army pants I cut into shorts

"Shut the fuck up or my legs will be the last thing you see, and yes respect your military, dickhole" i spat. All of a sudden there was yelling coming from a different alley. I started to run toward it when the Mexican man from before stopped me.

"Hold up, chika, those my boys, why don't you come meet um?" he suggested. I nodded and walked towards the yells. I planned on getting out of here first chance I have but what if the telling is Merle? or even Daryl?

We turned a corner to see a young Hispanic boy getting beat on by a different man. The man had a crossbow on his back and was wearing a sleeveless shirt. Wait, no... no way

"Daryl!" I yelled, trying to get his attention. His head snapped up and his blue eyes completely changed. They were dark and cold, when he saw me the turned soft and they even brightened.

"Alyx-" was all he could managed to say before another Hispanic man kicked his side. I tried to attack him and scream but a bag was put over my head and my wrist were bind behind my back. I stomped on my kidnappers foot and elbowed him in the face. He let out a scream and hunched over in pain. My already disgusting, broken leg was kicked from behind which made me tumble to the ground.

A cold knife was pressed to my throat which made me stop struggling

"Daryl-" was all I spit out before I was stuffed into a mysterious car.

*-*-*

Daryl's POV

"Daryl!" I familiar, feminine voice exclaimed from In front of me. I stopped beating on this kid and looked up to be meet with those crazy chestnut eyes. The girl I thought was gone forever stood in front of me. I wanted to run to her and kiss her and yell at her for leaving me and them kiss her again, But I couldn't move. My heart dropped to the floor when a bag was thrown over her head and a leg lodged itself into my side.

"Alyx!" I managed to croak out as I was repeatedly punched and kicked. Glenn ran in from the other side of the alley. he dropped the bag of guns he was set out to get, and was then stuffed into the same car Alyx was.

"No!" I yelled as the car drove off. My blood boiled, my eyebrows were scrunched in anger. My head was throbbing and my heart felt as if someone ripped it out and lite it on fire.

"You son of a bitch!" I yelled as I attempted to kick the kid. Rick came from behind me and held be back.

"What happened?" Rider asked looking at the guns and the kid. I was to angry to answer but I manger to choke out the words 'Alyx, assholes, Glenn, drove off'. they all looked at me astonished.

"Alyx was here?" Rider asked, a ghost of a smile forming on his lips. I furiously nodded and grunted. I held myself together and told them the whole story.