Thirty-seven

I wanted a really sad pic of her but i couldn't find one Bc this actress is so happy and adorable uugghh

*-*-*
Alyx's POV

"They're back!" Riley yelled from her cell as she gazed outside. My feet carried me through the cell block and into the court yard.

Glenn drove a green car through the gates first. Stopping in front of us, Maggie, Dean, Miles, Michonne and him hopped out. There was another car behind then, which I assumed Daryl, Sam, Rick and Oscar were in.

My eyes lite up once I saw my best friend step out of the car and slowly jog towards me.

I ran towards Miles and threw myself into his arms. He wrapped his muscular arms around my waist as I hugged his chest tightly. I tested my head on his shoulder and signed deeply.

I pulled back and I looked up at his injured face. He had a black eye, a long bruise on his cheekbone, his lip was slit and bleeding, the collar of his shirt was ripped and covered in blood.

"Who did this to you?" I asked angrily, through gritted teeth. Miles looked around at Glenn and Maggie, almost asking for permission to speak. They nodded hesitantly and Miles grabbed both my shoulders with his large hands.

"Merle was at Woodbury. He beat me and Glenn for answers on where we were camped" He said slowly.

My face started to heat up with rage. My vision blurred and was replaced with red. All I could see was red. My nostrils flared, my eyes flashing and closing into slits. I closed my hands into fist, my face turning purple as I became enraged.

"That bastard" I muttered under my breath. Miles put his hand on my shoulder to try and calm me down. I quickly turned and pushed his hand off me. I sighed and rubbed my temples.

"Just tell me where Daryl is" I said, once I noticed that he didn't come out of the car with Rick. Neither did Oscar. "Is he..." I trailed off, tears forming in my eyes. Miles quickly shook his head.

"No, he's okay. He left with Merle, he said you would understand" I sucked in a breath and closed my eyes.

"When will he be back?" I asked calmly. Miles sighed and looked at his feet.

"We're not sure if he will come back at all" He said sadly. I sighed with my head in my hands. I physically and emotionally felt my heart break as my eyes widened.

He left

He just fucking left

I felt as if my whole world was crashing down right it front of me, piece by piece, and all I could do was watch. I started to walk back into the cell block when I broke into a sprint and raced back into my cell.

I heard my name being called but I ignored it as I stopped in my cell doorway. I placed my hands on the sides on the doorway and bowed my head. Little tear drops fell down my face and hit the cement floor. The cell block was so quiet, I could hear every time a tear dropped.

I broke down on my bed and curled into a ball, resting my head on my knees as I cried and cried. The tears creeped down my face, one after another, soon it turned into a flowing stream of sorrow. I had wiped my face so much that it was red and swollen. I went to look around but my vision was blurry; it was difficult for me to see clearly. The sadness I felt was unbearable.

My whole body tingled and my head pounded. The sadness was eating me alive, from the inside out.

Miles' POV

As hours past, Alyx never left her cell. She was a wreck. After locking herself in her cell for hours, the sound of wailing and suffering still echoed throughout the cell block. No matter how many times her brothers and I knocked on her door, she wouldn't open it, and her sobbing was preventing her from speaking through the door.

When she finally emerged, she looked no calmer than she had when she'd received the news. Her face was dripping with saltwater despite her trying to dab her face with a rag, and moans escaped her lips through the suppressed sound of hiccups.

She slowly walked down the stairs and to the common area. She called out for Grayson and Ethan who appeared at her side instantly. She simply stood on her toes, kissed their foreheads, grabbed a cup of water and headed back upstairs. Her cries soon echoed throughout the cell block once again.

"What happened?" Ethan asked me and Grayson nodded along, asking the same thing.

"Do you guys know Daryl?" I asked. They thought for a second and the hesitantly nodded.

"That was the guy she was always with, right Gray?" Ethan said.

"Yeah, the Dixon kid" He replied.

"So he went to be with his brother and left Alyx behind. They were really close, like in love close" I said sadly. The teenagers nodded their heads understandingly and walked off to do their own things.

Rick walked by with his head bowed and hand on his gun.

"Rick, what are we going to do about the new people?" I asked. He looked over my shoulder at the small group of people and sighed.

"I don't think they can stay" He said, rubbing his eyes.

"You're gonna kick them out?" I asked, surprised. He nodded while scanning the room, squeezing his eyes shut every now and then.

"You can't kick those twins out, they're Alyx's brothers. She's already lost enough" I said. He hesitantly nodded.

"They can stay, but the rest have to leave." He ordered. I nodded and walked over to them to announce the news. Tyreese and Sasha stood up with frowns on their faces.

"What did he say?" Sasha asked.

"He said you have to leave, except Grayson and Ethan, they stay"

Sasha gripped her brothers fore arm and furrowed her eye brows.

"W-we won't be a problem... Please" Tyreese pleaded.

"It's not up to me" I said.

"We can gather our own supplies!" He shouted.

"It's not up to me!" I said with more anger then last time. Some people backed away in fear. "I didn't mean to snap... Its not up to me. Rick!"

Rick came in seconds later and explained it furthermore. He started to yell and wave his gun around, yelling at them to "get out". The thing was, he wasn't looking at them as he said it. He was looking at nothing, just thin air.

*-*-*

Idk how to end this

Happy Easter

1) Is Rick going crazy?

2) How did you like Miles POV?

3) the Easter bunny is a lie