Eight

i decided to make this part Alyxs pov and Daryls pov
*-*-*

Alyxs point of view

"youre worthless! how could you think that dixon boy cares about you? you killled your mother! do you think he wants a killer?" my father screamed in rage.

snap

snap

snap

"this is what you deserve! you should be dead! why arent your screaming?!" he bent down and close to my ear. "he hates you, you need to leave before he leaves you, i dont want anyone besides me, hurting my little girl"

snap

snap

snap

"just stop! he doesnt hate me! he cares about me way more than you do!" i spit in his face. "he would never hurt me" i whispered the last part for effect.

snap

snap

snap

*-*-*

i jolted awake, and took in my surrondings. I am in a small concrete room. I am surronded by blood and sweat. I checked my body for any injuries that would have caused the pool of blood. I felt a sharp pain in my lower calf and looked to see I kicked the wall, hard. A few toes were definatly broken, the kind of break were bones stick out in crazy directions. The break looked like it went all the way up my ankle and stopped in the middle of my calf.

"fuck" I mubled as I attempted to stand up. As soon as I put the slightest amount of weight on the leg, agonizing pain shot thorugh the whole right side of my body. I managed to crawl to the nearest table in the room. With a lot of difficulty, hopped on the the table. I slolwy brought my leg up to look at the wound. I removed my boot and rolled up my bood covered jeans. I mumbled another fuck as i looked at the bumps of bones protruding from the skin.

I rembered a time in Afghaninstan where a bomb went of close by my troop. The impact caused many people to go shooting of into different directions. Rider was one of them. That was a scary moment, i thought i lost the only person i had left. He was chucked back and landed on his arm. It was the same kind of break that i have now. Thinking hard I rembered that the only way to treat it without actual medical teams was to pop the bones back in place as best as you could, then wrap it up as best as you could.

This is going to hurt like a bitch. There was a total of 3, that i could see, bone fragments sticking out. The first one was on top of my right foot. With i swift push and a blood curling scream one bone was in. Two more flick of the wrist and more then a dozen screams later my foot was in walking condition. I dug in my backpack for some new clothes and someting to clean the cuts all over me. I took out army pants, a black tanktop, black boots,and the same camo jacket as before. I changed with a struggle and used the old tanktop to wipe away dry blood on my body. I took ot the half full bottle of water i had and gently poured in over my foot. I cringed at the contact, it hurt but it was also refreshing. Riders injury was much worse then this, now i get why he screamed so much. Speaking of tough guys. wheres Merle?

"merle!" I called out, despertly wanting a reply. I limped to the only door in he room. I firmly grasped the doorknob and pushed it open. It slowly opened with a loud creak. I looked around the hallway, it was completly empty. Where am i and what happned? I felt a aching headache enter my head casuing me to fall to my knees with my head in my hands.

Daryls POV

"Alyx Johns"

No, no way, i heard him wrong.

"what did you just say?" i said so queitly i was barely audible.

"Alyx Johns., She was in my troop, Shes one of my closest freinds, we got out together." he repeated as if i were retarded. Alyx? My Alyx? it cant be possible, or maybe it can. i stared at Rider, my eyes piercing his. My heart pounding out of my chest, my mouth hanging open in shock. Everyones looking at me like i have 3 heads.

"just tell me where they are so i can go get em" i said, chocking back tears and screams.

"I'll go with you" Rider says.

"I'm going back" Rick adds in.

"Me too" glenn and tdog say in sync.

"my day just keeps getting better and better, dont it" i snap as i grab my crossbow adn head to the cube van. I hop in the back and lean over the seat to honk the horn.

I need to find her before sh leaves me...again.

Alyx's POV

The memories of the preivous events come flooding back to me

"Merle! go! I'lll lead them away! Meet me back at the apartment building!" I yell as I pop of my few rounds.

"Girlie I aint leavin you!" he yells back as he climbs up a fire escape.

"Merle, go! If i dont make it, tell daryl I missed him!" I yell back. I started climbing a different fire escape. He nods before mouthing i will and scurring up the steps into an open window. My head aches and my body throbs, but i keep fighting, keep fighting is what they teach you in the military. They say fight to the death, dont stop fghting until the enemy is demolished. Something that they dont teach you is how to control your fear. Im terrified that ill die and wont see daryl again. Ten years of fighting for my country but a lifetime of fighting for myself. The feelings overpower me. Fear, Sadness, Anger, Sorrow, Hatred. I let out a extremely loud scream and fall to my knees. Every walker in a mile raduis turns towards me and runs full speed. Fuck. I leap into the nearest window and run to down the long dark hallway. I come to a stop when i stand infrot of a metal door leading into a smalll concrete room. I fall to the floor and let the darkness take me.

daryls POV

"NO! NO!" i yell at the hand that lays on the floor in a pool of blood. Rick trys to calm me down but it just makes me angrier.

"just shut up, man! you dont get it! i lost her again" i yell in his face. He looks confused as do he rest of the guys. Rider walks towards me with realization corssing his face.

"wait, your.. NO WAY!" he starts to chuckle. "your the guy?" he asks. I have no idea what he is talking about.

"what guy?" i ask, despret to hear what he has to say.

"the guy! dude, come here" he says and gestures for me to follow him alitle ways away from everyone else.He puts his hand on my shoulder and leans in quite close. "the first couple nights of training she used to have these nightmares. I asked her what they were about and she said they were about a guy she left." he starts. She cried over me. He starts to chuckle again. "your the guy who told her that you loved her before she left?" i turn red.

"um, yah thats me" i awkawrdly choke out.

*-*-*

end of this chapter

daryls pov and alyxs pov

1) god dammit! when will they reunite?!

2) whos pov do you want next?

3) whats going to happen to Alyx?