Forty-three

are u kidding me

52 THOUSAND Reads

actually ridiculous

like what

I'm 10 I don't deserve this have any of u read this story it's crap are u kidding

Thank u u stupid babies

i❤️u

*-*-*

Alyx's POV

We all sat around a small lantern in the middle of the cell block. I sat on the stairs next to Carl in a comfortable silence.

All of our minds were full of crazy thoughts about what the Governor was going to do next. The silence was broken as Rick walked down the stairs with a sleeping Judith in his arms.

Beth took notice in the baby as she squirmed in Ricks arms. She started to sing a soft melody and keep the beat by tapping her thigh.

"They hung a sign up in our town, If you live it up you won't live it down"

I smiled at the music, since I haven't heard much in a while. Beth had a beautiful voice that gave a happy feeling to all of us.

"So she left Monce Rio, son. Just like a bullet leaves a gun"

I slowly stood up and walked over to Daryl, who was leaning against on the cell doors near the exit. I stood next to him and leaned my head against his shoulder, listening to the soft lyrics being sung.

"With charcoal eyes and Monroe hips, She went and took the California trip"

Rick walked towards us with Judith, no longer squirming, but snoring quietly. The baby started to resemble her parents more and more each day.

"Well the moon was gold and her hair like wind, said don't look back now. Just come on, Jim."

Merle wandered in from his cell and threw me a dirty look, that I certainly repaid. I don't remember what we fighting about, but it was probably nothing that big. He seemed annoyed by Beth's singing, but I still thought it was beautiful.

"You've got to hold on, hold on. You've got to hold on. Take my hand, I'm standing right here, you got to hold on.

Well he gave her a dime stone watch, and a ring made from a spoon. Everyone's looking for someone to blame, if you share my bed, you share my name."

Daryl gestured towards Rick has he sat down beside us.

"Some reunion, huh?" He said. Rick scoffed and nodded.

"Well go ahead and call the cops!"

"She's in a jam." Rick said, slowly rocking his baby back and fourth.

" You don't meet nice girls in coffee shops"

"We all are." Hershel said, looking up at us from a stool he sat on nearby. "Andreas persuasive. This fellas armed to the teeth. Bent on destruction."

"She said baby, I still love you. Sometimes there's nothin left to do"

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked Rick.