Chapter 87

Both my stories are #50 and #57 in 'Arshi' category, how cool is that .
You guys are simply the best 👌👌👌
Thank you so much for always supporting my not so capable stories 😅, even though me and my stories lack in so many ways, yet you guys always keep on supporting it. Why so good you guys 😭😭😭.
Even the one's who skip to next chapter without hitting the like button thank you for at least viewing it ☺️.
Just bohot bohot shukriya 🙏🙏🙏 my dear readers 😊😊😊.

After a week ~~

'Arshi' were in their room.

Khushi !!
Are you going to go with that monkey today again ??
Arnav asked his wife.

Arnavji !! Why are you calling Nanheji like that ??
Aur rahi baat aapki sawaal ki unke saath jaane ki, toh nahi hum nahi jaa rahe hai. ( And regarding your question on whether I'm going with him or not, no I'm not going ).
Khushi replied her husband with a smile.

Really ?? You're not going ??
Thank gosh !!
Arnav said out loud.

Arnavji why do you always do like this to Nanheji ??
Khushi asked with a pout.

Do what ??
Arnav  asked as if he didn't know what she was saying.

Dekhiye aap acchi tarah se jaante hai ki hum kya pooch rahe hai, toh anjaan banne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai. ( See, you know very well what I'm asking about, so don't act as if you don't know what I'm talking about ).
Khushi replied with a huff.

Khushi you know how irritated I get when that NK is near me.
Arnav replied with a groan.

Do you hate him that much ??
Khushi asked worried.

What ?? Hate ?? No way , what are you even thinking biwi. I mean yes I do hate him, but not in that 'hate' hate sense.
Are you getting what I'm saying ??
Arnav asked her.

Khushi chuckled and replied, haan hum samajh gaye ki aap kya kehna chahte hain Arnavji ( yes I understood what you meant to say Arnavji ).

Of course I get irritated with that stupid monkey, won't lie on that , but that's because he calls me 'Nannav' ,and I hate that so much. But he has the most nicest heart.
Arnav replied with a smile on his face.

Even though he act like he gets annoyed with his younger cousin brother, yet he has lots of love and respect for him, as he knows how much of a good person his brother is.

Khushiji !!
Nannav mere bhai !!

They both heard the voice, and hearing that Arnav groaned while Khushi chuckled seeing her husband irritated.

Aree, Khushiji ?? Nannav mere bhai ??
Tum dono yaha kya kar rahe ho ?? Nani aap dono ko peeche( neeche ) bula rahi hai sasta (nashta ). ke liye, you know for breakfast.
( What are you both doing here ?? Nani is calling down both for breakfast ).

Arnav rolled his eyes while Khushi chuckled and corrected him by replying,
'Peeche' nahi 'neeche'  aur 'sasta' nahi 'nashta' Nanheji.

Oh !! sorry, my bad ......
NK replied sticking out his tongue.

They both laughed at that , while Arnav rolled his eyes again 😂.

Shall we go ?? I have to go to work.
Arnav said.

Yes , yes why not Nannav mere bhai.... let's go.
NK replied back.

They all went down for their breakfast.

All were present there except Lavanya and Sheetal.

They were having their breakfast when they heard Lavanya shouting at Sheetal.
They all looked at their direction.