Chapter - 64

What kind of a girl is that ?? Itni attitude, uff, that Laad governor has already made my mood off and now this girl.
I thought that I'll make a new friend but I guess she doesn't like me , hmmm , guess I better call Lavanya ji here, so that she can help me out.
But what will Arnavji say ??
Just leave that Laad governor Khushi, just call Lavanya ji , you're not afraid of that Laad governor, yes , you're not afraid of him.
Saying that and assuring herself she went from there to call Lavanya.

Sheetal was doing her make up,
Finally I'm here, in Raizada Mansion, how long have I been waiting for this day.
I can't wait to see you Arnav, saying that she had a dreamy look on her face.
I've been hearing from all the people that you've become even more handsome. You were so handsome during our college days, but having to meet you after so long I'm just so excited Arnav.
You don't know how much I love you, you're my obsession Arnav. I can go to any lengths to get you.
So what that you're married ??
I don't care, I will definately win you Arnav.
And what was that girl wanting to do with me ?? She was acting as if she was the bahu of this house, hmmppfff that housekeeper.
So what if she is beautiful, it doesn't matter as Arnav would never give a glance to her. Saying that she laughed like a fool.
I bet Arnav's wife is ugly, as I heard that it was an arrange marriage.
So I still have a chance.
She smirked saying that, now let's get ready and wait for Arnav to arrive home .

Arnav was not able to concentrate on the work, moreover he had promised his Di that he will come home after his meeting got over, so now he was on his way home.
I have to pretend that I'm still mad at Khushi, but damn how could I when I'm head over heels in love with her.
Those luscious lips that always tempt me to seal it with a kiss, her slim and fairy milk waist that invite me to touch and embrace it, her oh so unique smell that always make me go crazy, ugghh, why did I not talk to her this morning when I was going to office, atleast I could have kissed her, damn you and your big fat ego Raizada.
I can't ignore her, no matter how much I try, I must talk to her as soon as i reach home. I can't let my Jaan be sad just because of my ego.
Reminding himself that he cannot hurt his wife, Arnav drove as fast as he could so that he can spend time with his beautiful wife.

Khushi was on the ladder and doing decoration when she felt her heart going dhak dhak , she knew exactly why it was going erratic like that, she knew that her so called Laad governor is near her, so she turned her head and was shocked to see him in another girl's embrace.

Seeing that, she let go of the railing that she was holding on for support, she quickly closed her eyes as she knew that she was going to fall hard .
Anticipating the fall she closed her eyes, but instead of the cold hard floor she felt two strong arms holding her and her face plastered on a hard chest.

She slowly opened her eyes only to see her husband looking at her worried.

Khushi are you okay ?? He asked her .

She simply nodded.

You cannot even work properly, what if I wasn't here to catch while you fall ?? You should try to use your so called pea sized brain in this kind of situations, he barked at her.

She wiggled and came out of his hold, and stood straight, so what ?? So what if I fall down ?? As if you care ?? Don't show your fake concern to me , she shouted with equal intensity.

Khu....., Before he could say anything, they both heard a

Hi Arnav !!

They both looked around only to find Sheetal in front of them smiling .

Sheetal ?? Arnav asked.

Uh huh , Sheetal replied.

Oh !! How are you ?? And you here ?? Arnav asked her abit confused.

Woh, she is here because..... Khushi was about to tell him when Sheetal stopped her midway and said, Hey you housekeeper, why are you still standing here ?? Shouldn't you be back at your work ?? So shoo go away.

Khushi was hurt hearing that, but kept mum.

Arnav was looking here and there as he thought that OP or HP might be near but couldn't find them both anywhere near them. Only after some few seconds he realized that Sheetal was saying that to Khushi.
So he asked.

Wait what ?? Housekeeper ?? And who ??

Who else, this girl that is standing right next to you Arnav, Sheetal replied.

Khushi was mad real mad, but didn't want to create a scene, so she quietly stayed mum and just looked at both of them.

Arnav was angry hearing that but, he was abit mad at her for what she said to him earlier, so he thought about teasing her.

Oh !! You mean her, well her name is Khushi, she told Sheetal.
And Khushi why are you standing here ?? Go get back to your work, he said with a smirk.

Khushi kne te was trying to tease her, but hearing him say that did hurt her pretty bad, so she just nodded and replied okay Sir and went away from there.

Arnav was surprised to hear her say yes Sir from her mouth , he knew that he messed up real bad. He have to make it okay real quick or else his Jaan will be hurt, and the last thing that he wanted was to hurt her.

So Arnav how have you been ?? I heard that you got married ?? Sheetal asked him.

Arnav ?? Arnav ??

Huh ?? Arnav came out of his thoughts and asked what ??

I asked, you got married right ?? Sheetal asked him again.

Uh, yeah I got married. He replied back.

I bet your wife is beautiful, but I heard it was an arrange marriage, are you okay ?? Sheetal asked slyly.

Arnav simply replied, yes Sheetal it was an arranged marriage but im very happy with my marriage, infact I think in the most happiest man alive.
My wife is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, she's beautiful not only outside but inside as well.

Sheetal was fuming hearing that, but plastered a fake smile and replied, well I want to meet her then, can I meet her ??

Sure, why not, let me bring her, oh wait not now as she must be busy, I'll bring her to your room later after sometime, is it okay ?? Arnav asked her abit irritated.

Okay sure, it's so nice to see you again Arnav, Sheetal replied.

Uh yeah, nice to meet you too, well I gotta go now, have to freshen up and also have to bring my wife to your room right ?? So bye, he waved at her and went away.

Hmmppfff, beautiful my foot, I bet she is ugly as hell, he's saying that only to make me jealous, oh Arnav how cute you are.
Saying that she moved away to her room, as she didn't want to do any work so she quickly went away.

Khushi was sad at her husband rather than mad, she was just standing near the poolside, when she felt two arms snaked around her petite waist.

Feeling his arms around her, she could not help but cry, she didn't want to let him see her cry but a sniffle came out and her tears started to spill at an ultimate speed.

Hearing the sniffle and feeling warm tears on his hands Arnav left his embrace on her and turned her over only to see her crying.
He felt as if someone had punched him hard on his chest.

He whispered Khushi....

She looked down not wanting to meet his eyes.

Khushi look at me , please, he pleaded.

She slowly looked up at him .

I'm sorry Jaan, he said.

Arnavji am I a servant ?? Am I not anything to you ?? You didn't deny when Sheetal ji accused me of being a housekeeper, do you, do you think of me that way ?? She cried some more saying that.

Arnav felt a pang in his heart, he knew that he had hurt his wife, just because he wanted to tease her.

He cupped her face and said, shhhh Khushi, please don't cry, come with me, I'll tell you what you mean to me , saying that he took her hand and moved out of their room.

-----------------------------------------------------------
How is it guys ??
Hope you liked it ??
Thank you so much for all the votes, comments and views ☺️☺️☺️