Chapter 42

Story continues with Arshi hugging each other.

Arnavji ..... She called out his name.

Hmmm..... He replied back.

She came out of their hug and said,
You were jealous right ?? She had a huge grin on her face while asking him that.

What ?? Me and jealous ?? Pfffttt, you must be dreaming Khushi, he replied back.

No, I'm not dreaming, I have already pinched myself so it's certain that I'm not dreaming,she replied back confidently.

He had an amusing expression on his face and muttered you crazy woman.

Arnavji , tell me naa you were jealous right ?? She asked him again.

How many times will I tell you, i wasn't , he replied back with a straight face.

Acha, agar aisi baat hain toh hum abhi jaakar uss Jay ko hug karte hain ( Really, if it's like that then I'll go and hug that Jay now ) she told him and was about to go, but she felt him pulling her towards him and she landed on his hard chest.

Yes, yes I was jealous dammit, I was and will always be jealous when it comes to you Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, he replied back. No one, and I mean it that no one has the right to take you away from me, not you nor even that so called Devi Maiyya of yours. You are only mine, did you get that, he said and pulled her into a bone crushing hug.

She smiled widely and hugged him with the same intensity.

Arnavji ??

Hmmm.....he replied back

So do you love me ?? She asked him shyly.

He broke the hug, cupped her face in his palms and said, I have already told you from before Khushi, but if you wanna hear it again then here it goes.
You are the reason I believed in marriage and well to live happily ever after, you were the only one who could make my heart beat again making me go crazy by your antics, your innocence, your ethereal beauty not only from outside but from the inside too. Khushi you make me feel alive, you make me feel I'm a person capable of loving someone, before you I was a monster, a robot, who only knew how to crack the deals, work and work all the time. But after I met you I became a person, you brought the old Arnav back in me who was lost somewhere. I know I don't believe in all these religion stuffs but for the first time in my life I'm thanking your Devi Maiyya for bringing you in my life. You mean the whole world to me Khushi, in fact you are my world, he chuckled saying that last word.
So if you want to hear it again, then ...
I Love You Dammit.....

Khushi had tears on her eyes after hearing all those beautiful words he had just said only for her. She couldn't believe that her husband was like that.

Arnav got worried seeing her cry, so he asked,Khushi are you alright ?? Did I ...did I say anything wrong ?? I....I'm extremely sor..... Before he could say the word she jumped and hugged him tight. At first he was shocked, he thought she was about to slap him again (😂😂😂😂) but when he realized that she was hugging him, he had a huge smile on his face, he hugged her back.

Hum bhi aapse I Love You too Dammit, she replied back while crying and smiling at the same time ( Sanka Devi 😂😂 ).

They both stayed like that for some good few minutes, both embracing each other not wanting to let go of each other.

They both broke the hug, Arnav cupped her face and kissed her forhead, let's sleep Khushi, you're not feeling well.

I'm absolutely fine Arnavji, you don't need to worry, aur waise bhi yeh raat itni jawaan hai toh hum itni jalti kyu sooye ( moreover the night is so young so why will I sleep so early ) . And didn't we came for our honeymoon ?? It's not even like a honeymoon, you're always busy with your work, you never have time for me and you never even touched me, she said the last words in a whisper.

What are you blabbering on about Khushi ?? Be more specific on it, you know I don't like talking around the bush, he replied back.

Humne kaha ki app toh hume chuute bhi nahi ho, hum yaha par honeymoon ki liye aaye hain naa, lekin aap toh hamesha kaam pe he vyast rehte ho, hamare liye toh aapke paas samay he nahi hai,she said with a pout ( I said that you don't even touch me, we have come here for our honeymoon right, but you're always busy with your work, you don't have time for me ).

Oh I see, you wanted to say that right Khushi ?? He smirked and moved towards her. You want me to touch you right ?? You want me to love you ?? Sure I can do that all day and all night, if you're ready for it, he smirked saying that.

Her eyes grew wide hearing him say that. Kya ?? Hum...humara matlab woh nahi tha (  what ?? I...I didn't mean that ) she started stammering and walking backwards.

He quickly grabbed her by her waist and came near her ears and whispered huskily, toh kya matlab tha Khushi ( then what did you mean Khushi ) .

She was breathing hard, being so close to him was creating havock inside her heart. I...I....she couldn't speak up.

He picked her up in bridal style.

She gasped at the way he hold her up. Ar.... Arnavji, what are you doing ?? She asked him.

Shhhhhh.... Be quiet Khushi, he replied back and started walking towards the bed.

Khushi's heart was beating fast, she was asking her Devi Maiyya inwardly, what is he going to do ?? Hey DM please help me.

He put her down on the bed, switched off the lights and came around the other side of the bed, hugged her and said, sleep Khushi, you're not well, I hate seeing you sick, so sleep saying that he patted her head and hugged her.

She was surprised to know that his intention was completely the opposite of what she thought (😂😂). Hey DM what was I thinking about ?? How can I even think about him like that ?? Hey DM please forgive me, saying that she hide her face on his chest.

He chuckled and said, I know what you're thinking about Khushi, trust me I'm also very desperate to make you mine, but I don't want to rush it, I want you to be comfortable with me first alright, he asked her.

She smiled and shook her head from inside is chest.

He smiled back and said,good now let's get back to sleep, I have a meeting tomorrow and we're gonna go to a party too so we need sleep saying that he kissed her forhead and wished her goodnight.

Goodnight Arnavji, she replied back.

They both slept hugging each other.
Feeling each other's presence to its fullest.
Knowing that from tomorrow their relationship will be a better one.
Feeling hopeful that they will always be there for each other no matter what.
Knowing that they both loved each other very much and the feeling was mutual.
They both had a huge smile on their faces while sleeping that night.

........................................................................
A cute one 😊😊
Hope you liked it ☺️☺️
Thanks for the votes comments and views ☺️☺️