Chapter 32

Raizada house ~~

Khushi was done with warming up the dinner for Arnav. She asked OP to go and call him down for dinner.

Arnav got down and sat for dinner, Khushi served him and sat down with him, looking at him.

Arnav started to eat, but he knew that she was looking at him, so he looked at her and raised his eyebrow in a questioning way.

She saw it and answered, ji woh hum dono each mein honeymoon ki liye jaa rahe hai ?? ( Are we really going for honeymoon tomorrow ?? ) She asked.

He didn't say anything but just nodded his head in a yes.

She frowned seeing that, Arnavji aap hume aise jawab kyu de rahe hai, aap humse kyu baat nahi kaar rahe ( Arnavji why are you answering me like that, why aren't you talking to me )

Excuse me, he replied. As far as I can remember I am angry at you, so I don't want to talk with you. And for your question yes we are going for our honeymoon tomorrow, actually I was going for work related issue, but di insisted that we should go for our honeymoon, so that's it, pack your luggage as we have an early flight at 7 am, I'm going to sleep goodnight. Saying that he went away to his room.

Khushi was gaping at him with her mouth wide open,
Itna bol diya aur kehte hai ki woh humse baat nahi karenge Laad governor kahike ( He spoked that much and telling me that he won't talk to mee Laad governor ).

Khushi after cleaning the things, went to the room, she saw Arnav busy with his beloved laptop 😁😁.
She started packing her things, but then asked him, Arnavji hum kitne dino ki liye jaa rahe hai ?? ( Arnavji for how many days are we going there ?? )

He didn't reply, he just showed his fingers indicating 2.

Two days ??

He nodded a no.

Then ??

Haiiiiiii 2 months ??

No, stupid we'll be there for two weeks, he replied.

Oh acha, huh wait, did you just call me stupid ?? How can you call me that, you were the one who wasn't talking and showing me only that 2 fingers of yours, so how can I know it. She answered back.

Who goes to honeymoon for 2 months, but if you want we can, he replied with a smirk.

She saw his smirk, hamara matlab woh nahi tha ( I didn't mean that )
I'll start packing, and muttered Laad governor kahike.

He smiled looking at her and got back to his work.

Khushi took bath and then went back to sleep as they had to wake up early for their flight.
Arnav did the same.

Morning~~

They were both ready and came down only to be greeted by their family, they were both surprised to see all of them.

Di, Nani itni jalti uthne ki kya zaroorat thi ( Di, Nani why did you wake up so early ) Arnav asked.

Areee aise kaise zaroorat nahi, hamare chhote aur bhabhi honeymoon par jaa rahe hai, hum aise thodi naa aap dono ko yuhi jane de sakte hai, at least see off toh kar sakte hai naa ( Aree why isn't it necessary, my chhote and bhabhi are going to their honeymoon, how can we just let you go like that, at least we could see you off right ).Anjali replied.

Both Arnav and Khushi smiled hearing that.

Nani replied, ee baat toh theek hai ki hum Saab uuth rahe itni jalti, lekin aaj Manorama itni jalti kaisan uthi ?? Tabyat toh theek hai naa, she asked Mami ( I know it's a right thing that we all are awake, but how did Manorama wake up so early ?? You're feeling well right ).