Chapter 33

AU ~~ My story is #39 on Arshi 😮😮😮😮
I'm sooo soooooooo happy 😭😭😭😭
Thank you so much 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

~~~~~~~~
Khushi came out after bathing, she told Arnav to go and bath, he nodded and went inside.

She was standing near the window when he came out, he came near her and asked what happened ?? Why are you standing here ??

She came out of the trance, oh you're done with your bath, that's good and smiled.

Khushi that wasn't what I was waiting to hear, he told her straightly.

Ji woh hum, I was looking at the beautiful picture outside.

Picture ?? He asked confused ??

Haan dekho yeh dasveer jaisi nahi toh aur kya hai, itni khoobsoorat hai yeh ( yes look if it's not a picture then what is it, its so beautiful ).

He smiled and said woh toh hai ( that's right ).

They both were looking outside at the beautiful scene before them.

Arnavji ?? Khushi called out.

Hmmm, he replied.

Thank you for taking me with you and making me see this beautiful place, she smiled looking at him.

Oh, it's nothing Khushi, actually it wasn't me but di and Nani he replied.

But still then if you could then you could have said no right, so thank you.

He smiled and said well if that's the case then you're welcome.

Khushi started to yawn, Arnav saw that and said I think we should sleep. Khushi nodded too hearing that.

But when they looked at the bed only that time Khushi realised that there was only one bed in their room, so she asked, Arnavji kya hamare kaamre mein baas ek he bister hain ?? ( Arnavji do we only have one bed in our room ??).

Yes he replied. Obviously we are a married couple so they will only provide one bed only, he said nonchalantly.

Hey Devi Maiyya, aap hum kya karte ?? ( Hey Devi Maiyya, what do I do now ??).

Relax Khushi, I'll ask for another room, if they have any.

Nahi ( no) wait Arnavji, you don't need to go, what will they think if you ask for another room when you are with your wife, it won't look good.

So what do you suggest we do ?? He asked.

Emmm, woh... Woh.. ( emmm, that...that )

Speak up Khushi what is it ??

Wecanbothsharethesamebed, she said quickly.

What ?? He asked surprised.

Ji woh... We can share the same bed, she said it while looking down on the floor.

Really ?? He was really surprised to hear that. You sure ??

Uhhhh.... Ummmmm ...yes.

Oh, well that's great, okay let's sleep then.

Wait, she quickly replied.

Now what ??Arnav asked.

Let's make a border between us, she replied.

What ?? Border ?? Khushi we are not in a war field that we have to put border and all, he replied back.

I know, but I want it, so stop complaining and let me do it, Khushi said.