Chapter 45

Arnav was driving the car when he saw that Khushi had fallen asleep, but even though she was asleep, he constantly kept looking at her. He couldn't take any chances anymore. He wanted his Khushi to be safe and with him everytime.

After finally driving for some hours, he reached his destination. He hadn't taken her to the hotel, not when her condition was like this, he didn't want any person asking and creating unnecessary drama in the hotel. He didn't want her to go through all that. He brought her to his private house, it was abit far away from the city, without any noise and any person. He came out and came around her, he opened her door and looked at her. Her condition was bad, she had bruises on her face, her neck, hands, feet, she had bruises almost everywhere on her body. He blamed himself for that. He kept his palm on her face and sweetly called out Khushi.

Khushi was in the same situation as before in her dream. Jay was trying to force himself on her, she was screaming and crying in her dream but to no avail, she felt a hand on her face it was warm and she felt at ease but still she saw that Jay again, she woke up screaming.

Arnav got worried seeing her like that, so he asked, Khushi are you okay ?? While cupping her face on his palms.

Khushi panicked and looked here and there, she didn't notice her husband in front of her. She started shouting don't touch me, I'll tell Arnavji about you, don't you dare try to touch me.

Arnav understood that she was in a trauma, so he shocked her and said, Khushi it's me your Arnavji.

Khushi opened her eyes and saw him standing right there in front of her. She immediately hugged him tight, clutching him as if he was her only source of strength. Arnavji wh....where were you ?? I felt so scared, did you know that ?? That...that Jay, that Jay he tried to........

Shhhh, Khushi shhhhhh, everything's fine now, I'm here right ?? Please stop crying. I'm not gonna let anything happen to you. He tried to soothe her, hugging her back.

After they came out of the car, Khushi noticed that it wasn't the hotel, so she asked, Arnavji this isn't the hotel ??

Yeah, Khushi it's not, it's my house, I mean our house. We'll be staying here for some days until we return back home. Arnav replied back.

Khushi just nodded at him. They entered inside the house. It was a beautiful house.

Arnavji this house is beautiful, Khushi said look at him.

Thanks, he smiled saying that.

They went to their bedroom. Arnav let her sit on the bed. Khushi you sit here, I'll be right back now.

But where are you going Arnavji ?? She asked him.

I'll be just right back. Don't worry, saying that he went away from the room.

Khushi felt abit scared being alone. She was still not able to forget what happened to her earlier. She sat on the bed while clutching her legs and keeping her head on her knees.

Arnav came back after some few minutes, he saw her keeping her face on her knees. He went towards her and called out Khushi.

She looked up and smiled a little, she was relieved after seeing him. She saw that he brought first aid box with him.

Khushi come on I'll tend to your injuries, he told her.

It's alright Arnavji, I can do it myself, she told him.

No, I don't want any interruptions, I'm gonna do it and that's it. You just sit still, saying that he sat near her and started with his thing.

Arnavji ?? She called out.

Hmmm, was all that he replied back.

Will you still love me after what happened ?? I mean I'm dirty now, she said looking sad and down. She tried to hold back her tears while asking him that.

Arnav understood what she meant to say, he cupped her face and said, you know that I loved you even before you  loved me back, so it's not gonna change at all ever. He assured her.

But....but I'm dirty now, she said to him.

He understood what she meant, so he replied, yes you are dirty now, that's why I'm telling you that I'll clean you up right, so let's start.

Khushi didn't want to push anymore so she just stayed quiet.

Arnav after tending her, kissed her palms.

Arnavji that guy touched me here too, she pointed towards her arms.

He kissed her there.

Here also, she pointed towards her cheeks.

He kissed her there too.

Here also, she pointed towards her neck.

Arnav stopped and said, Khushi let's sleep, you're not well and its late too.

No Arnavji I can't sleep, do you know what I went through today ?? That guy almost raped me, if it weren't for you.

Khushi please, he tried to stop her.

No Arnavji I won't stop, I know what I went through today. And I can't forget it ever, if you don't make me yours now. Please make me forget that guy's dirty touch on my body. I feel like burning or scraping out my skin because I feel his touch on it. I....I can't able to live this way Arnavji, please she pleaded him.

Khushi trust me I want to make you mine too, very desperately but this is not right, you're not fine now Khushi, try to understand.

I'm not fine because I still feel his touch on me Arnavji, you're the only one who can make me forget that. Please make love to me Arnavji, I need you please.

It was enough to make him understand how desperate she was to forget that guy's touch on her body. He cupped her face and kissed her deeply. It was a kiss of hunger, pain and love. She hugged him clutching his neck and kissed him back with the same intensity as him.

The kiss slowly turned into a passionate one. After some good minutes they both came out of the kiss in order to catch their breath.

Arnav kept his head on hers and said, Khushi are you sure you want to do this ?? I don't want to hurt you or want you to regret it tomorrow morning.

Khushi smiled and said I want it Arnavji, I won't regret it.

Arnav looked at her and kissed her neck, she clutch his arms. They were both into the pool of passion.

Tonight they became one even physically.

Tonight they broke the barriers that were between them.

Tonight they had truly became husband and wife.

Tonight was a promise between them, that they will always be together forever from now on.

Tonight they had become one, Arnav was Khushi's, and Khushi was Arnav's.

Arnav and Khushi hamesha.

---------------------------------------------------------
I'm not good with love making scenes 😅😅
Hope you liked it ☺️☺️
Thanks for the votes comments and views ☺️☺️