Chapter 57

Khushi ???

Khushi please stop crying, you know that I can't see you in tears right ?? So please Khushi, stop crying. Arnav pleaded her to stop crying.

Khushi was clutching and hugging him tight, still unable to say out anything due to fear about what happened earlier.

Khushi look at me, he asked her, but she was nowhere to be moving, so he pulled back from the hug and cupped her face and kissed her forhead.

She calmed a little after that.
Khushi look at me, he asked her again.

She looked up at him with tears on her eyes, she was hiccuping.

Tell me what happened ?? He asked more like ordered her.

Ar... Arnavji, that.....that person, he tried to,she was on tears again.

Shhhh, it's alright Khushi, don't worry I'm here with you now, you don't have to be afraid of anything, tell me, he assured her.

Arnavji, when I came home that.... that Shyam tried to forcefully kiss me, he said that he would make me his today, I'm so scared Arnavji, what if he succeeded in it today ?? What if you hadn't come home early Arnavji, saying that she broke into tears again.

He quickly took her into his arms and soothed her with assuring words.
Khushi, you trust me ??

She just nodded her head, while hugging him tight.

Then please stop crying because it's time for that bastard to cry now, I'm not gonna leave him, not after try to touch what's mine, he tried to make you his by force right ?? Now I'm gonna let him feel what ASR is in real.

He scooped her up in his arms and took her to their room, reaching there he put her down on the bedroom and put blanket over her and asked her to sleep.

He was about to go when she caught his hand and asked him to stay with her. He slipped on the bed and hugged her, she automatically hugged him back and snuggled close to him, he sighed and said, I'm here only Khushi, sleep.

Arnavji ?? She called him out.

Hmmm, he just hummed.

I'm scared, she whimpered.

Why Khushi ?? He asked him.

Because he is here on this house with us, before me, and he try to take advantage of that everytime. It's not only today that he tried his dirty thing on me, he always looked at me dirtily even if everyone was around, I.....I'm really scared Arnavji, what if ?? What if he tries to harm you ?? Harm di or anyone because of me ?? She asked him scared.

Hey shhhhhh, nothing like that will happen Khushi, I won't let that happen, I promise you , he assured her.

I don't want that guy in this house or our lives anymore Arnavji, please take him away from us forever, please, she almost begged her.

Khushi don't worry I'll take him away from you, from us forever, I promise you this. He kissed her forhead saying that.

Khushi fell asleep due to exhaustion.

He saw her sleeping, so he woke up and went near the pool and dialled Aman's number.

Hello Aman, I need you to do something for me , yes I want it quick before my family arrives home, it shall be done within two hours, you get it ?? Okay , bye.

Damn you Shyam Jha, you're gonna get the shock of your life today, I'm gonna make sure you suffer hell on earth.

~~
Arnav was waiting for his family to arrive. Soon after some minutes he heard the doorbell ring, HP was going to go and open it when he called out and said, wait HP I'll go and get it, you just get back to the works.

Nodding a yes, HP went back to his work.

Arnav quickly went to the door and opened it, and as soon as he saw that jerk's face he started punching without a rest,

All his family members got shocked seeing him punching his soon to be brother in law.

Chhote !!!! What are you doing ?? Stop it, you'll kill him. Anjali shouted in a panic mode.

If it wasn't for his Di's shouts he would have killed that bastard right here and now for trying to even touch his wife, his goddamn 'life'. He left him but not before beating him some few more.

Chhote !!! What were you doing ?? Why did you beat Shyam ji ?? Anjali asked him.

Huh ?? Di ?? Nani ??  All of you here ?? And Shyam what happened to you ?? My God, who beat you up to a pulp ?? He asked as if he didn't had any idea what he did. ( Cunning Raizada 😁😁).

Kaa ?? Yeh aap kaa bolot rahe hai Chhote ?? Shyam beta ko aapne he toh maara hai ( what ?? What are you saying Chhote ?? You were the one who beat him up Chhote ) his Nani answered him.

Me ?? Really Nani ?? Oh !! I'm really sorry Shyam , I didn't mean to, I mean I didn't know I even beat you up, Arnav replied back.

Anjali came near him, cupped his face and asked, kya hua Chhote ?? Aap theek toh haina ?? ( What happened Chhote ?? Are you alright ?? )

Yeah di I'm fine, it's just I was sort of in a foul mood 😁😁, he replied back.

Let's go inside as Shyam beta is bleeding , Anjali bitiya you should go and tend him, Nani said.

They all nodded and went inside.

Arnav had a smirk on his face while looking at Shyam.

Chhote what's all this ??
Anjali asked him .

Haan Chhote eeh Saab kaa ho raha hai ?? Eeh Saab sajawat ?? ( Yes Chhote what's all this happening ?? All these decorations ?? ) . Nani asked him too.

Yej Arnav babua, phat ij aaal thij decarations ?? Kya phirse shaadi karne kaa iraada hai uss phati saree ki saath ?? ( Yes Arnav babua, what is all this decorations ?? Are you planning to get married to that Phattisaree again ?? ) Saying that Manorama started laughing.

I wish I could marry Khushi again mamiji, but to your question no, I'm not marrying again, but all these decorations are for Di and Shyam, Arnav told them.

What ??
They all asked him, including Shyam.

Yeah, you heard it right,
This is all for you guys, looking at his Di and Shyam.
You guys are gonna get married , so why not at the earliest ??
I want my Di to get married fast.
Arnav smiled looking at his Di when saying that.

Chhote you did this for me ?? Anjali asked him.

Yes Di, only for you, he smiled

Anjali hugged him and said thank you Chhote.

But Saale Saab don't you think that it is too early for marriage ?? Shyam tried to ask him.

Early ?? Why ?? You don't want to get married to my Di ?? Arnav asked him, knowing his intentions.

No, no , of course i want to marry your sister at the earliest, he faked a smile at Anjali, but don't you think it's too fast and sudden ?? Shyam asked him.

Yes Chhote, Shyam beta is right, how can we prepare all the things by today itself ?? His Nani asked him.

Don't worry about anything Nani, everything is done and set, all left is only for Di and Shyam to get ready for marriage. So I would like them to get ready fast, Arnav replied back.

Anjali smiled and thanked him while Shyam was hell frustrated but was trying to put a smiling face in front of all.

Arnav smirked and thought just wait and watch the show Shyam Manohar Jha, I'm gonna show you what it is to mess with Arnav Singh Raizada.

---------------------------------------------------------
Done ☺️☺️
Hope you guys liked it 🤞🤞
Thank you for the votes comments and views ☺️☺️