Chapter 22

They were both sitting silently on the car while going back, both kept quiet not knowing what to say.

Khushi kept glancing at him, she was thankful to him for earlier, if not for him she couldn't even imagine what might have happened to her, thinking about that she shuddered which didn't go unnoticed by him.

Are you okay ?? He asked softly.

Ji hum theek hai ( yes I'm fine ) th.. thank you for earlier, if you weren't there then I don't know what might have happened, her lips trembled thinking about it.

Hey shhhh it's okay, it's fine now, don't think about it alright ?? Forget about it okay ?? He asked.

She nodded, there was silence again.

Hmmm Khushi ??

Ji ??

Don't worry about that so called Shyam, I'll take care of him alright, he assured her

She just nodded but she had an unknown fear inside her.

They reached the road to her house, she thanked him and said, I'll get going now, thanks for everything.

Wait, he said, she looked at him,

I'll drop you till your house he suggested her

Oh no, it's alright arnavji you have done enough, don't worry I can go, it's just some few minutes walk from here ,you should probably go as it's really late now she told him.

No, I won't go back until and unless I drop you back to your house safe and sound, saying that he came out and stood near her.

She didn't want to argue on it so she just nodded and walked with him.

The path was really dark and deserted as it was really late now, she was thankful to him to have insisted on coming with her, as she might not have been able to walk back alone.

They were walking when they heard footsteps coming towards them, Arnav saw two drunk men walking towards them, he saw Khushi stiffen and knew that she might be scared, as she still haven't recovered from the earlier incident.

So he quickly went near her and snaked his arm around her waist pulling her towards him and sticking to her real close, she felt safe being with him,

When the men were gone, he still had his arms around her waist, she was trying to breathe normal, but she found herself breathing hard, she was feeling nervous seeing him so close to her,she could even hear her heart beats, she was afraid if he could hear her heart beats.

Seeing the men away, he pulls back his arms from her  but still was close to her.

They reached her house, she thanked him and asked if he would like to come inside,

He just replied i would really love to come inside but it's really late now, and if I come inside I might wake up the others which I don't want, so I think I should just get going, you go inside, he smiled at her and gestured her to go in.

She nodded and wished him good night,

He nodded and when he was about to go, she called him, arnavji

He looked at her with a raised eyebrow,

Thank you she smiled and moved inside closing the door, he smiled seeing her innocence.

He replied with a, I'll call you up after I reach home, so saying that he went away from there.

Khushi was breathing heavily and smiling, she was glad to know that she was going to spend the rest of her life with a good man, who respected girls.

She smiled and went inside her room and went straight inside the bathroom.

Arnav was driving when he thought about the hug, the way she hugged him as if her whole life depended on him, he smiled thinking about that. But that hug also reminded of the way those bastards were eyeing her lustfully, he clenched his fists remembering what could have happened if he didn't reach on time.

He also remembered about that Shyam, who was the reason for making Khushi so worried, he couldn't let that bastard roam so freely and easily.

Thinking about that he dialled Aman's number and said,

Aman I need you to dig out every bit of information about a man named Shyam Jha.

But why ASR ?? What happened ?? Why so suddenly ?? Did something happen ??  He asked out of concern to which he simply got a reply

Just do what I told you to dammit, and make sure to make it fast, I don't have time for that, and remember no mistakes.

Okay ASR, Aman just replied back.

Arnav cut the call and said,

You just wait and watch mister Shyam Jha, I'll make you experience hell on earth.

You can never escape after trying to take away which belongs to me, to ASR.

I'm going to destroy you back and forth.

You won't even have time to think,

I won't even let you take a peaceful breathe.

Im gonna make you pay for making Khushi cry and also making her family worried.

Welcome to the world of ASR Mr Shyam Jha.

He smirked saying that.

----------------------------------------------------------
I know it's short, but I'm way too sleep y and lazy to think more lol 😁😁😋😋
Thanks for the votes comments and views ☺️☺️