Chapter 27

AR office~~

Arnav was having a foul mood the entire day, he was missing Khushi alot, he was desperate to go home, but he had many meetings today, he couldn't go home even if he wanted to as he had already took some days off due to his wedding.

He was coming down for his lunch in the canteen when he heard some laughing voices, he was already in a very foul mood and that voices pissed him off to a very great extend, he couldn't tolerate anyone, slugging around during working hours.

So, he shouted, just what the hell is happening around here ??

He saw Lavanya Kashyap and her two minions Sim and Pam laughing at a girl, he thought about his Khushi when he saw that girl glad in saree from the back, she was facing back towards him. But he thought how can she be here, she doesn't even know the way to the office, he waved away that thought and muttered, get a hold on yourself lovestruck Raizada.

He came down and shouted, what's going on here Lavanya, why the hell are you three not working ?? And who is this girl ??

Khushi flinched hearing his angry voice.

ASR this girl came and said that she came to give lunch ka 'dabba' to her husband and brother in law. The mocking was clearly visible in her voice, she looks illiterate so she must be the wife of peon or the watchman.

Arnav glared at her, shut up Lavanya. Lavanya gulped and zipped her mouth.

Excuse me lady, don't you know that we have a canteen in here, and that lunch boxes aren't allowed here ?? Are you so dumb ?? Couldn't you see such a huge canteen inside the office ?? He asked angrily.

Khushi had tears in her eyes, but she managed to reply, ji hum woh... Di told me to come and give you and Akash Bhai your lunch, she was literally shaking due to her sobs.

Lavanya shouted, what the hell Chamkili, how can you say that, do you even know who is he ?? How dare you.

Enough Lavanya,. Arnav shouted.

Khushi flinched at that, she was so scared, she didn't know what to do.

Arnav came near her and turned her around, he was shocked to see her.

Khushi, he whispered.

She looked up at him with tears in her eyes.

Aahh.. aahh... You here ?? He couldn't say anything.

Ji hum woh, before she could reply, Lavanya asked,

Do you know her ASR ?? Oh wait is she your maid ?? She and her minions laughed at their own jokes.

He was raged with anger after hearing that.

He shouted, how dare you Lavanya, how dare you call Khushi a maid.

She is my wife, did you get that, she is Khushi kumari Gupta Singh Raizada.

Everyone gasped and were shocked after hearing that.

Arnav looked at Khushi who was crying, he calmly said hey ssshhhh, Khushi please stop crying, im really sorry to have shouted at you, I...I didn't know it was you, I'm really sorry.

All the staffs of the office were shocked as hell. The great ASR saying sorry, that too two times, and his voice was also very sweet ??

They just couldn't believe their eyes.

Arnav ignored them and wiped away the tears from khushi's eyes and pleaded Khushi please stop crying. She nodded, he was relieved hearing that.

But the next instant he shouted and called Aman, Aman.