Chapter 75

At least 300 votes if you guys want the next update 😋😋.
300 votes 👍👍👍.

~~

Rohit was fuming in anger after reaching his room, he shut his room door with a loud bang.

How dare she ?? How dare she punch me like that ?? That too infront of Arnav ??
You didn't do a good thing Khushi, I will take my revenge on you for this , he gritted his teeth but hissed in pain because of the punch that Khushi gave him before 😁😁.

Khushi get dressed we're going out, exclaimed Arnav.

What ?? We are ?
Khushi asked with a puzzled face.

Arnav simply nodded his head and replied , yes we are going out, now stop asking and start getting ready.

But Arnavji aren't you going to office today ??
Khushi asked again not believing what ever she heard from her husband.

I am not going Khushi. Now stop asking me unnecessary questions and get ready.
Arnav replied back.

What happened to this husband of mine, he is rejecting his work, his WORK for me ??
What the !!
Khushi exclaimed still not believing.

Shut up and go inside, saying that he pushed her inside the bathroom.

But Arnavji, Khushi shouted......

Come on Khushi don't be late, I need to make some calls, saying that he closed the door.

Khushi fumed but smiled at the same time 😂😂, yeh laad governor bhi na ( this laad governor also ).

After 15 minutes , she came out only to have her husband get inside the bathroom quickly.

What is this guy up to ?? I'm sure he is up to something that I'm not aw of.
Khushi thought.

Khushi got ready, meanwhile Arnav also came out from the bathroom.

Arnav got ready within 10 minutes and said , chale ?? ( Shall we ?).

Khushi nodded and they both went down.

They met Anjali and Nani on the living room on their way out.

Aree Arnav bitwa aap abhi tak eeha ?? Office aabhi tak nahi gaye ??
( Arnav you still here ? You didn't went to office till now ?).
Nani asked him as soon as she saw them together.

No Nani, I will not be going to office today, I'm taking Khushi out today.
Arnav answered.

Aree waah Chotte that's a very nice thing, replied Anjali.
Khushiji enjoy a lot okay ?? Clean up Chotte's wallet today , she said with a grin.

Khushi giggled and replied, sure Di that was my intention from before.

Hearing that all the three ladies laughed.

Arnav simply replied chale ? ( Shall we ?).

Acha acha theek hai , we will not take your time, so go now and enjoy lots.
Anjali replied back.

They both nodded their heads and moved out of the house.

Dekha Nani, Chotte bhi Khushiji ko bahar le ja rahe hai, aur yaha mai he ek akeli hone wali dulhan hu jiski hone wale pati nahi milne aata hai aur nahi kahi bahar leke jate hai, ( see Nani, even Chott is taking out Khushiji, and here I am the soon to be bride, whose soon to be husband is neither coming to meet me nor taking me out ).
Anjali complained with a pout.

Nani simply giggled not knowing what to reply.

Wait, let me call that Bandar Aman, saying that Anjali went to her room to call Aman, leaving Nani with Laxmi. ( Laxmi is Nani 's goat ).

Cafe ??
Seriously Arnavji a cafe ??
Khushi asked.

What's wrong with a cafe Khushi, Arnav asked.

Leave it, laad governor with his boring ideas.
Khushi muttered annoyed.

Just come Khushi, saying that Arnav dragged her inside.

Arnav scanned the cafe looking here and there.

What are you looking at Arnavji ?? There are empty seats, let's go , Khushi told him after she saw him scanning the room so intently.

ASR here !!!

They both heard a voice calling Arnav, they both recognized the voice and saw that Lavanya was waving at them and along with her they saw Akash and Payal sitting and smiling at them.

Khushi was confused seeing all of them here.

Come let's go, Arnav said and pulled her gently going towards them.

Aree Jiji, Akash ji and Lavanyaji , you all here ??
Khushi asked as soon as she reached them.

Hi chamkili, ASR called all of us here.
Lavanya replied.

What ?? Arnavji ??
Arnavji you didn't tell me that we were going to meet them ?? Why didn't you tell me.
Khushi asked with a frown.

Khushi, be quiet..... Payal nudged her.

Relax Khushi, just take a seat after that I will explain it to you.
Arnav answered back.

Khushi simply sat down, and Arnav sat next to her.

Acha hum baith gaye, aap kahiye ki aapne hume kyu nahi pataya ( okay I sat down, now tell me why didn't you tell me ).
Khushi asked as soon as she sat down.

Yeah , bhai you called us here without saying anything, so we all are also a bit confused here.
Akash replied.

What ?? He didn't tell you guys also ??
This laad governor also, he thinks that since he is not going to office today everyone must be free just like him, didn't even tell them why he wants to meet, but he will just call and .....

Khushi !!
Payal shushed her before she blabbered some more.

What Jiji, don't you dare side with this laad governor, he is just like this only.
Khushi replied back.

Khushi just wait for some few minutes, there is someone who is going to join us again.
Arnav told her.

What ?? One person more ??
Hey Devi Maiyya, Khushi exclaimed in a dramatic way.

All of them laughed seeing her antics.

Hello guys waiting for me ??
Came a voice .

Good that you're here , what took you so long.
Shouted Arnav irritated.

Relax Nannav, im only some minutes late, just chill.
NK replied back.

Nanhe ji !!
Wow I like it now.
Khushi replied happily.

Excuse me !!
Arnav asked his wife with his one brow up.

Leave him and come sit with me Nanhe ji.
Khushi replied ignoring Arnav.

Sure sure, Khushiji why not, you are my favorite.
NK exclaimed and sat down next to Khushi.

Arnav was irritated and said , so if you guys are done shall we begin ??

Of course Nannav mere bhai, NK replied back getting a glare and a giggle from the ladies.

NK was happy that finally his Nannav was trusting him and called him in this secret meeting. But as soon as he saw the beauty sitting opposite him he was blown away.😊😊

---------------------------------------------------------
Please ignore the typos 🙏🙏🙏
I need at least 300 votes my dear readers.
I know you guys can do it 👍👍 😀😀