Chapter 7

Gupta House ~~

Khushi woke up having a headache, she was crying the whole night thinking about her life, how a man called Shyam Jha was trying to control her life, she hated him, she hated him from the core of her heart, he disgusts her, she felt dirty whenever he was near her, she started weeping again remembering the previous day's incident.

Payal was sleeping when she heard a sobbing sound, she turned around only to find her sister weeping clutching the blanket which was on her knees. She got up quickly and hugged her sister saying soothing things to her and assuring that her DM will make everything okay.

Khushi while weeping asked Payal why she has to bear all these things, when she didn't even do any bad things to anyone, why was that Shyam behind her, why couldn't he leave her in peace.

Payal comforted her and said that it was just a bitter thing coming in her way, the sweet thing is yet to come and that her sapno ka rajkumar will come and take her with him, loving and caring her, Khushi had a wide smile hearing her sapno ka rajkumar, she always had a dream about it, it was the only thing keeping her strong apart from her family, she smiled and hugged her jiji tight, and said not only mine but yours too jiji, your sapno ka rajkumar will come and take you away too, to which Payal giggled and said 'Pagal', Khushi pouted, they both started laughing and got up to freshen up and got ready for their daily routine.

AR Company ~~

Arnav was sitting in his cabin, and was still thinking about that orange saree girl, unlike his character he wasn't able to forget this girl, she was different from all those other girls out there. Of course he was surround by models who were well known over the world, who were ready and eager to be near him anytime, but he wasn't interested in them at all, they were beautiful very beautiful, in fact he have seen many beautiful girls out there, but there was something so different about this girl that he saw in the temple, she captivated his attention in just a second, of which he was even surprised at himself, because for the first time the great ASR was gawking and looking at a girl without blinking his eyes, a sweet smile adorned his face remembering that angelic face.

Aman was calling Anjali to tell her about the information that he got about the Khushi she was talking about, she picked it up and he could feel her desperation through her voice, instead of saying hello, she said shoot, he smiled and gave her the much needed information.
Name-Khushi Kumari Gupta
Age - 24
Daughter of Shashi and Garima Gupta
Lives in Laxminagar.
Don't have much qualification.
That was all he said, Anjali was so happy hearing  that, I don't care about qualification, thank you thank you so much Aman.
Aman smiled saying no problem, it was my duty to which they both laughed, she thanked her again and kept the phone, calling Nani to share this good news.

Aman had a smile on his face after cutting the call, but when he looked up his smile was drained away from his face, as he saw an angry Arnav on his cabin 's door. He gulped and hesitatingly said hi ASR, to which Arnav just asked who is this Khushi ?? And why was his di asking about her ??

Aman was trying to make an excuse, to which Arnav warmed him not to lie to him, when Aman didn't say anything he lost his cool and shouted

Answer me dammit, why was my di asking for this so called Khushi ??

Out of fear Aman blurted out everything, after hearing that Arnav fisted his hand and stormed off from the office.

Seeing his retreating figure, Aman gulped Aman aap tu toh gaya, who dono Bhai behen milkar tumhe kaccha chapa jayenge ( Aman your  gone now, both brother and sister will eat you alive ).

Arnav couldn't believe his di will do something like this to him, without consulting nor talking to him how can she do that, he was so angry at his di, he needed answers from, thinking about that he sped up his suv towards his home.

-----------------------------------------------------------

What's gonna happen next ??
Thank you for the votes and views ☺️☺️
🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞