Chapter 59

Raizada Mansion ~~

While Arshi were left inside their room, the others were going in the living room with Shyam along with the police,

Shyam was trying to free himself from the hold of the policemen who had a tight grip on him.

Leave me, I said leave me,
"Rani Sahiba, Rani Sahiba", he started calling out Anjali 's name.

Rani Sahiba, see what they are doing, that Khushi has made all of you blind, just because she couldn't get me, she used such cheap tricks , so that she can make me suffer, Rani Sahiba, you know how I am right, it's me your Shyam ji, you know me so well, so you will also know that I'm not that type of a person. It's all because of that b**.

But he couldn't complete his words as a tight slap across his face made a loud sound on the silent mansion .

He looked at the person who dared to slap him, it was none other than his Rani Sahiba,
Rani Sahiba ?? He asked

Don't you dare try to call me that, I'm not that, my name is Anjali Singh Raizada, you heard me, she shouted.

Hahahahahahahahaha. . . . . . . . .

He started to laugh like a maniac.

Everyone in the room were confused .

Oh ho ho, my dear Rani Sahiba, who told you that you're not Anjali Singh Raizada ?? Huh ?? Who told you that ?? I never said that you're not that, I only called you Rani Sahiba, because I hate that name of yours, that so called Rani Sahiba, saying that he spit and said, that name disgusts me, do you why ??
Saying that he looked at her intently.

Seeing no reaction from her , he answered back saying , because that name reminds me that Khushiji is married to your brother, that is Arnav Singh Raizada.
He , he is the reason why my Khushiji is away from me.
Nothing was in my way until that bloody brother of yours came in my way and took away my Khushiji.

Don't you dare say anything against my brother, you hear me ??
Anjali warned him.

Oh really ?? What are you gonna do if I took that bloody name of your brother's from my mouth huh ??
What can you do more except slap me huh ??
You stupid lame girl !!!

All of them looked at him shocked.

What happened ?? Shocked ??
Oh well, don't be because she is already a lame girl, I mean come on look at her limbing, she can't even stand herself up properly, forget about even laying a finger on me.
He spat it out like a venom.

Anjali was trying to hold back her tears by the harsh words that Shyam was throwing on her, but her eyes were deceiving her.

Look, she is crying now as well, she is such a crybaby , thank God that I'm going away , or else I would be suffering by this torture.
Just look at her  who would even marry her ?? She is....

But before he could continue with his blabbering he felt a tight slap on his cheek again, the impact was so strong that he was able to control himself from falling down only because he was being handcuffed by the police.

Dare you say that again ??
He heard a male voice , he looked up to see Aman , ASR's secretary in front of him in a rage.

I dare you to say it again, he shouted again.
Who said that Anjali can't marry anyone huh ??
I'm here, I'll marry her.
Aman replied back.

All the family members looked at him astonished.

You and marry her ??? Hahaha, is this a joke ?? Cause' this one is damn funny, Shyam replied back.

This is not a joke nor is it funny, Aman replied back.

Are you nuts ?? Have you gone crazy ?? I mean who in their right mind would marry some one like her ?? Shyam said pointing her up and down.

I would, Aman simply replied back.

Out of pity ?? Right ?? Shyam asked him.

No, because I love her, he finally confessed.
He looked at Anjali and said, yes I had loved her since the day I had started working with Arnav.
He looked at her intently while saying this.

Anjali was left speechless, she didn't know what to say and do, so she turned back and ran to her room and closed the door.

Aman turned and said, well now everything is done, so officers I suggest you should take away this criminal for good yeah ?? He asked the policemen.

The policemen simply nodded their heads and started pulling Shyam towards the door.

Wait !!! You can't do this to me ??? What do you think huh , that I won't be back again ?? Huh ?? Well if you guys think that I won't be coming back then you guys are absolutely wrong, I'll be back, and guess what, your precious Anjali will be the first on my list, only after that I'll make Khushiji mine, he started laughing saying that.

Aman simply and silently went outside with them. His phone rang, he picked up and nodded, saying ....yes, uh huh, okay, I'll take care of this thing, you don't worry at all, saying that he cut the call.

Shyam looked at him and asked what do you mean by this thing ?? Huh ?? Tell me ??

Aman sighed and replied, by this thing I meant this, saying this he hit Shyam in his head which made Shyam to lose consciousness.

Now he will stop disturbing you guys with his blabbering for sometime, so I think you guys should move on.
And let me tell you again, keep monitoring him and keep a tap on him everytime, and by everytime I mean 24 hours , every single day. Don't even let him go out for bathroom also. You got me ??

Yes Sir, the policemen agreed, and then drove away with Shyam to God only knows where 😁😁😂😂.

Thank God that Shyam is finally away from everyone's life, I hope Anjali is doing well. Why did you have to tell it in front of everyone ??
Now everyone will not stop teasing you, uggghhh, me and my big mouth.
Aman you're done for, if Anjali doesn't kill you, I'm sure ASR will.
Saying that he moved inside to take a look over Anjali who was still inside the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I know there was no scene of Arshi here , I'm sorry guys.
But I wanted to show a sweet one for Anjali and Aman.
I mean come on , they're both such good people, so they at least need a scene or two right ?? 😊😊
Thank you so much for the votes comments and views 😊😊