Chapter 30

Arnav was on his car driving to his office, he called Aman and asked, did you get the footage of yesterday ??

Yes ASR I got it.

Okay, good, now you can go back to sleep, but be in the office on time. He told Aman and cut the call.

Let's see if you can escape from ASR miss Lavanya Kashyap, saying that he smirked.

Raizada house~~

After the Pooja they were having their breakfast, but Khushi wasn't eating anything, she was thinking about what was Arnav upto.

Khushiji why aren't you eating anything ?? Anjali asked.

Yes yes, Khushiji, you should try to eat, kyunki aap bohot matli ho gayi hai, NK replied too. ( Because you have become so matli )

NK Bhai it's patli not matli, Anjali shook her head saying that.

Oh yes, that and he grabbed his ear and stick his tongue out.

Khushiji I know you are worried about chhote, but please don't be he's just like this, he's always so busy. You have your breakfast okay ?? Anjali asked.

Khushi just nodded her head, and took a small bite but she was still thinking about what was he planning to do.

AR office~~

Arnav reached his office and directly dashed towards his cabin, after he entered inside, he sat down and started checking the video footage from yesterday. He forwarded it because he only wanted to check the footage where Khushi was with Lavanya, finally he got it.

He clenched his fist seeing the video, and muttered Miss Kashyap you're going to be very sad when you know what I'm going to do with you today.

He really got mad because he thought that the lunch box was taken away by Khushi, but he found out that when he was in the meeting and Khushi inside that store room, she sneaked into his cabin, took the lunch box and dumped it in the dustbin, his blood boiled seeing that.

How dare you, Lavanya, I'm not gonna spare you for this dirty deed.

Lavanya happily came to the office today, because she was happy that she had taken her revenge in that Chamkili, she laughed inwardly thinking about yesterday's incident. She must have understood what happens when you try to mess with Lavanya Kashyap, she smirked and sat on her desk.

Arnav came down seeing her at her desk, he smirked saying it's time now.

Everyone stood up seeing him, he gestured everyone to sit but said, Lavanya you don't need to sit, she looked at him confused ??

I mean come here, he asked her.

She was so happy to hear that from him, she couldn't believe it but she just went near him happily.

Come and stand near me, I have a surprise for you, she smiled widely and did what he said, she was dreaming that he will accept her now. Yes finally ASR is going to accept his feelings to me, that too in front of everyone, she jumped inwardly.

Hi everybody, I'm sorry to take your time but it is a very important issue, and I need to sort it out now, so please be patient.

He looked at Lavanya, and turned and switched on the projector, there everyone could see Lavanya with Khushi.

Someone said aree that is Khushi mam, right ??

Yes that is her, my wife , my life, a smile crept upon his face saying out her name.

What is this ASR ?? Why are you showing us this ?? Lavanya asked ??

I think I should be asking you that, what were you doing with Khushi that time ??

That, that, she started stammering.

I need answers Lavanya, not your stammer.

That Chamkili, I mean Khushi helped me out yesterday when I was carrying so many files.

Is Khushi your best friend ?? No right ?? She is your boss's wife so call her mam. You don't have the right to call her even by her name, do you get that he shouted ??

Yes... Yes ASR, Lavanya stuttered and replied back.

Where were you going with so much files ??

Oh, that I was going in the old store room to keep the unwanted files.

How dare you, I already told everyone that no one should go there, then why ??

I ... I was just,

Shut up, just shut your fucking mouth. Let me clear your confusion miss Kashyap.

You wanted to take revenge on Khushi because you felt humiliated yesterday. You knew that she was coming to my office the first time yesterday, so you played your cards well, when she was coming back from the bathroom, you pretended that you were really struggling from all the files, you knew she was too innocent to fall for your lie, and that she did, you took her to the old store room and closed the door from outside making her to stay in the room the whole time.

She is .... He stammered, she is afraid of the darkness but you, you witch made her like that .

I was about to lose her, do you even know what I went through seeing her faint ?? Haha, no you won't .

I'm not gonna leave you that easily Lavanya. I'll hand you over to the police.

No, no ASR please don't do that, please no police, she pleaded him.

Fine, I won't call the police, because Khushi won't feel that right, did you hear that ?? She won't be able to see that.

Lavanya smiled hearing that, but it went away when she heard him say.

But I won't spare you either, remember I'm ASR, I'm no Khushi, I just do what I want to do.

You will not be able to apply for any job, you won't even be hired by anyone. You deserve that Miss Kashyap. Now get out and get lost from my office, he shouted, his voice boomed all over the office.

He moved away from there, but told Aman to kick her away from AR office.

He smirked seeing her shocked face, and muttered you deserve that for hurting my life, my Khushi.

He smiled thinking about her.

----------------------------------------------------------
How was it ?? I wrote it almost half asleep, so if there is any mistakes then forgive me 🙏🙏
Thanks for the votes comments and views ☺️☺️