Chapter 88

'Phew' , finally I was able to get away from that monster Lavanya.

'Why ?? Just why do I have to get treated like a bag of rotten potatoes in the office ??'.

I'll quickly get freshen up and take a nap to cool off my anger, or else I'll go mad.
Sheetal complained and went towards her room, but saw Khushi going to the kitchen.

She came in front of her and asked her to stop.

Khushi looked at her but ignored her as she didn't want to do anything with her as she was hungry 😂😅.

'How dare you try to ignore me you behen ji ??', Sheetal shouted yet got no response.

Khushi moved forward but was pulled back with a harsh jerk.

She hissed in pain.

I asked you something you b***h, Sheetal shouted, and pulled Khushi's hair.

"Leave my hair Sheetal ", Khushi said.

" Then what ?? Huh ?? If I don't then what will you do ?? "
Sheetal asked while pulling it some more.

I'm warning you, don't regret it later.
Khushi warned.

" Oh wo wo wo " , are you threatening me ?? You dare to speak to me in that tone huh ??
Saying that Sheetal put her hand forward to slap Khushi, but she caught Sheetal's hand and pulled her hair just like she did.

" Ahhhhhh"  Sheetal shouted.

" Leave me, leave me you b***h.

Khushi pulled her hair harder earning a painful hiss from Sheetal, then she pushed away her hand and slapped her hard , hard on her face.

Due to the impact Sheetal fell hard on the floor.

She was shocked by what happened.

Khushi kneeled down towards her and warned her, " I have tolerated all the nonsense that you did before, trying to take away my husband, I insulting me , but this .....this is so much Sheetal, I won't tolerate this at all, so I'm warning you ....no I'm threatening you now, stay away from me , my husband and my family or else, I will kill you ".
Saying that she pushed Sheetal down and went to the kitchen to make her rumbling stomach stop 😂😅 ( Oh our Sanka devi ).

Sheetal was shocked to see Khushi in this avatar, she was scared of this Khushi.

She tried to get up, "Owwww, that behen ji , I need to go to my room fast and put ice pack on my face or else it's gonna get swollen ".
Sheetal quickly moved away from there before Khushi came there.

On her way she saw Rohit touching his throat in his room.

" Wonder what's going on with him " ??
I gotta tell him about Khushi's new avatar as well.
Thinking that she went inside Rohit's room and quickly locked the door.

" Hey ", Owwww, damn my cheeks and she touched her cheeks as it was paining.

Rohit looked at Sheetal and tried to say something but nothing came out of his mouth.

' What ?? What are you trying to say ?? '
Sheetal asked.

Rohit cleared his throat and replied with a hoarse voice,
' What happened ?? Why did you close the door ?? '

Why is your voice like that ??
She asked.

Uhhhh.....I....I have a sore throat.
He replied back.

' Oh okay ' , well I wanted to tell you something.
She replied.

He nodded to go on.

Well.....that Khushi.... She started.

What happened to your cheek ??
Why are you keeping your hand on your cheek ??
Rohit asked ( still with his hoarse voice )

' Huh ' what ?? Oh nothing.... nothing happened,
She replied quickly.

I....I will go now then, bye.
Saying that she quickly went away before he caught on .

How just how did Khushi become this much strong ??
As much as I can remember, she was always so timid and scared of me, then why ??
I need to be careful now , I was able to threaten and assault her whenever I can, but it's different now. I need to change my tactic before she tells it to her husband.
If Arnav comes to know it then I'm gone.
But why does it hurt so bad 'owww'.
Saying that he laid down on his bed to sleep.

Sheetal's room ~~

' Ouch ' damn that behen ji and her strength, i ....I thought that I will be able to threaten and assault her when there was no Arnav and Lavanya around but I don't know what happened to her so suddenly .

Sheetal fumed thinking about that.

I don't know why my life is becoming like this ??
That Lavanya tortures me at office so much , she started thinking about what Lavanya does to her and trembled.
First Arnav insulted me, then Lavanya tortures me for that behen ji and now this.

Ugghh....... everything's  going wrong here, and that Rohit I don't know what is going on in that head of his ( he is taking rest dear Sheetal 😂😂 ).

I have to be in their good books from now on, meri asliyat toh aa gayi unke saamne ( my truth has come in front of them ) so I need to change their perspective .

I want Arnav , so I have to catch his attention ,and I have to treat that behen ji good, as much as I hate it but I have to be good to her, or else that Lavanya will kill me, 'oh no ' now Khushi will be able to kill me as well.
Damn.

Ouch, damn damn damn......
Saying that she tried to sleep.

( She forgot to put ice pack on her face 😂, what will happen to her face after she wakes up 😂😂 ).

Kitchen ~~

How dare that....that Sheetal, trying to pull my hair.
She must have been so startled seeing my new avatar .....I'm so glad i got to learn the Taekwondo and karate moves, it's all thanks to Nanhe ji.
I will make something really tasty for him today.

Saying that she stuffed herself with food and started to prepare something very very delicious for her dear ' friend ' ☺️.

---------------------------------------------------------
I know I updated after such a long time and it's a crappy one, sorry but I hope you guys will like it 🤞🤞🤞.

Thank you ☺️