Chapter 54

Arnav stirred in his sleep and woke up. He put his hands on the bed to pull his wife near him, but he frowned when he found out that she was not there. He quickly blinked and opened up his eyes only to see her curled up and in deep thought.

He got up too and called her out.

Khushi ?? What are you doing not sleeping ??

She turned her head and replied,
I wasn't sleepy that's why Arnavji.

He sighed and came near her and said, I know that you're still hurt by the words I spat out before Khushi, but trust me I don't mean it, you know how my anger is right ?? I'm really sorry for that.

No, no Arnavji please don't be sorry for it anymore, you've said it enough times now. It's just that, she stopped saying it and was hesitating , he knew it and said, Khushi tell me what's on your mind please, he asked her with a pleading look on his face.

Khushi looked at him and replied,
Arnavji, I don't want us fighting like this, I don't want to see us like the way we were before. When we fight, we both get hurt, I don't want that. Please promise me that whenever we fight, no matter how angry we are with each other, we will still talk and sort it out always. Promise me that Arnavji, she said that with her hands on his palm.

Arnav smiled after hearing that and replied, as you say my love, we will always talk it out and sort it whenever we fight okay ??

Khushi nodded and hugged him.

He hugged her back smiling.

Khushi ?? He called her name.

Hmmm, was all she replied.

I'm really lucky to have you, I love you so much, please don't ever leave me. Whenever I say harsh words or hurt you, you just shout back or slap me or even beat me up to keep me shut okay ?? He asked her with a smile.

She just nodded with a chuckle. He chuckled back.

They came out of the hug and Arnav kissed her forhead.

Let's sleep Arnavji, we both have to wake up early, he nodded and they both went back to sleep.

Next Morning ~~

Khushi was done with her bathing and was going down for pooja and to make breakfast. She saw that her husband was still sleeping.
Arnavji wake up, or else you will be late for your work, she tried waking him up, but he was not even moving. Arnavji I know you are awake, don't act as if you're asleep wake up now, but still he was the same.

She then huffed and went near his ear and shouted, ' Arnavji wake up ', .........

Arnav woke up with a jolt hearing her voice. He opened his eyes only to see his wife laughing out loud. So this was you doing dear biwi, now you see what I do, saying that he came forward to pull her in the bed with him, but she was more fast than him. She quickly ran away towards the door and showed him her tongue with a naughty glint in her eyes, come fast Arnavji, I'll be waiting with your breakfast, saying that she went away downstairs.

Arnav just smiled at his crazy wife and went to take his bath.

Khushi was still smiling after what had happened earlier, she heard a
Aree why are you smiling like that Khushiji ?? Did something funny happen ??

She saw Anjali before her with a wide grin on her face. She smiled seeing her and was about to reply back when she heard Shyam's voice saying,
Yes Khushiji please you the me also what happened, I also want to know what made you smile like that, he asked her with an evil smirk on his face.

Khushi's anger rose up seeing his face, she simply replied, I'll go and make breakfast Di, saying that she moved away to the kitchen.

Anjali just nodded with a smile, while Shyam gritted his teeth seeing Khushi directly ignoring him and his question.