Chapter 14

'Hi' Arnav wished Khushi when Anjali moved from there to bring the rings.

Khushi was so lost in his husky voice, the way he called out her name felt so perfect as if her name was meant to be called only by him, she was staring at him for quite some long time, because he was so damn good looking, he was so handsome, his chocolate brown eyes, his perfect jawline with stubble, his cute and sexy lips, she couldn't move her eyes aways from him. He was an epitome of perfection.

Arnav was looking at her, she wasn't replying back that's why he waved his hands in front of her face.

That broke khushi's trance, she blinked and gulped, feeling ashamed to have been drooling over her soon to be fiancee.

Arnav again said hi, she replied back a hi, and muttered, humne toh socha tha ki Iss laad governor ka chehra toh Bandar ki tarah hoga, lekin yeh toh Salman Khan ji ko bhi takkar de sakte hai, hai DM Hume yeh kya ho raha hain ?? ( I thought that this laad governor will look like a monkey, but he can even give tough competition to Salman Khan ji, hey DM what's happening to me?? ).

Did you say something ?? Arnav asked

Ji nahi, kuch bhi toh nahi ( no, nothing ).

By the way you're looking beautiful Khushi, he complimented her, and let me tell you red is my favourite colour he said that with a smile on his face.

She blushed hearing him complimenting her, and stuttered, ji.. ji shukriya ( thank you ).

Why am I blushing ?? She thought and smacked herself inwardly.

Anjali came and stood near Arnav while Payal stood near Khushi.

Anjali gave Arnav the ring and asked him to put it on Khushi's hand, he nodded and pulled out the ring. He asked permission through his eyes looking at her, she lifted her hands and kept it on his palm. An unknown feeling like an electricity ran through both their veins, they bot felt it and looked at each other.

Anjali commented, don't just look at each other, come on put it in her finger and then she giggled along with Payal, everyone laughed at her comment.

They both relaxed and arnav put the ring on her slim and pretty fingers, next Khushi did the same, putting the ring on his rough but warm hands.

Arnav was happy and thinking finally she is mine, I mean somehow, now I can't wait to marry her, 'what the', what am I saying ?? He was surprised at his own thought.

All the members were drinking, eating and some dancing enjoying the party.

Arnav and Khushi kept looking at each other, they couldn't keep their eyes off each other.

Finally the party came to an end, the Gupta's were about to go when, Anjali said, can I please make Khushiji stay here for some time, we will drop her home safely. I have to give her something, I mean me and Nani.

They nodded a yes and moved out leaving Khushi with the Raizadas.

Anjali went to her room and came down with a box, come Khushiji, she made Khushi sit down on the sofa and took her hand, Nani also came and sit down with them.

Khushiji I'm so happy today, she smiled looking at her, Khushi smiled back.

Nani opened the box and took out two bangles from the box and handed them to Khushi saying, this bangles belonged to Arnav 's late mother, it is with us from generations, my mother in law gave me, and I gave it to chhote's mother, but since now she's not with us, I'm giving it to you on behalf of her. Please keep it Khushi bitiya.

Khushi had tears on her eyes, she was so thankful to nani.

Don't cry bitiya, and then she put it inside her hands, Khushi hugged nani.

Okay, now I wanted you to stay for this Khushiji, now we will drop you home okay, just then Arnav came down.

Oh look chhote is here, chhote you please take Khushiji back home.

Arnav was happy hearing that, and said okay di, let me just get my car keys from my room and went back.

Khushi was feeling so nervous, so she quickly said Anjali ji its fine I'll go,

How can you go alone Khushiji, it's so late now, Nani said the same thing but Khushi just said she will go, she didn't want to be alone with Arnav so saying that she quickly muttered a goodbye and went away.

Arnav came down but didn't see khushi, so he just asked di where is Khushi ??

Anjali said, chhote you go fast she just went away without hearing our words, it's so late now,you please go , yes chhote yoh go nani also replied.

Okay, he nodded and went outside.

Khushi was walking alone on the road, it was very dark, she was scared but she had no choice, she wasn't ready to face Arnav just yet. Just when she was walking someone came in front of her startling her, she froze when she saw that person.

Shyam was standing in front of her, he cooed hello Khushiji, how are you ?? Oh well you must be miserable right ?? I heard you're going to get married, without me ??

Khushi felt disgusted hearing his voice, she was frightened but mustered up courage and said, let me go. Just when she was moving, he grabbed her wrist and twisted making her crash onto him, she was shocked.She couldn't move.

Aree aree Khushiji, why are you trying to run away from me huh ?? Did you already fall for that guy huh ?? Tell me he spat out.

She felt disgusted, he came near her face and smelled her fragrance,

Hmmm Khushiji you always smell so good, that's the reason why I fell so hard for you, your smell, your beautiful face, your slim figure, your milky white skin, ooooh I die for it Khushiji.

She was crying and telling him to leave her,
Leave me or else,

Or else ?? Or else what Khushiji ?? Huh tell me, are you going to call that so called fiancee of yours ??

He laughed maniacally, no Khushiji don't you see, you  and me are alone in this empty road, even if I make suhagraat with you here no one will hear you, your screams, your pleads saying that he laughed hard again.

Khushi froze, she was so disgusted, she kept chanting her DM, her heart was crying out, feeling disgusted at that filthy man's touch, her mouth automatically called out Arnavji.

Just then they heard the sound of a car approaching them, Shyam got panicked and said you got lucky today Khushiji, but next time, I'll make you mine only mine, so saying that he left his grip on her and ran away from there.

Khushi was crying, Arnav was driving fast, searching for Khushi here and there, when suddenly he saw a girl on the road, he immediately recognized that person.

He stopped the car and came out, calling out Khushi.

Khushi was sitting on the road crying when she heard her name from that voice, she turned around to see a worried Arnav coming towards her.
She quickly stood up and ran towards him, and jumped into his arms crying bitterly.

Arnav was stunned, he couldn't move, his Khushi was crying, and he wasn't there to protect her from whatever danger she had faced, he cursed at himself.

She was clutching and hugging him as if her life depended on him, he closed his eyes, and fisted his palms.

He couldn't control himself and wrapped his arms around her securing her from all the evil eyes that was near her.

She felt so secured in his arms, she hugged him more and more keeping her head on her chest snuggling more to him. He felt satisfied seeing her in his arms, she felt so perfect in his arms, as if she was made on for him, he smiled looking down at her. He was just looking at her whispering soothing words to her.

Khushi don't be scared, I'm here please don't cry.

She was all he could think of and he was all she could think of .

Rabba ve music on the air 😋😋

-----------------------------------------------------------
Done with another one ☺️☺️
Hope you will like it.
Thank you for the votes comments and views ☺️☺️