Chapter 36

Hum bhi aapse 'I Love You too Dammit' , that was the only word replaying on his head, he couldn't believe what he heard, she said it, his Khushi said that she loves him too. She loves him back just like he does.

What ?? Was all he could say out.

Haaa ?? You....you... Just leave it, if you didn't hear it then that's your loss, I'm going, saying that she huffed and turned around to go, but was pulled back by him and she landed on his hard chest. He hugged her tight.

Please Khushi, don't go, not when I finally got you, I'm not letting you go not now , not ever, you are mine and only mine, he replied back.

Khushi had a wide smile spread on her face, she hugged him back and said I'm here only Arnavji. I won't go anywhere, I'll always be with you.

He broke the hug but cupped her face on his palms and asked, hamesha ?? (Always ??).

She smiled and replied hamesha (always).

He smiled back hearing that, he kissed her forhead, she closed her eyes feeling his lips on her forhead.

ASR, they both heard his named being called. They both turned around only to find Suhana approaching them.

Oh, not again mumbled Arnav.

You were the one who made her chase you, Khushi replied.

Excuse me ?? He asked her.

Don't act as if you don't know, you were dancing very closely with her earlier, even forgetting that you have a wife, Khushi said hugging.

Oh so Mrs Raizada is jealous ?? Arnav smirked saying that.

No, I'm not, you don't even care so why should I, you go and dance with her again, Khushi replied back.

Just then Suhana approached them, hi ASR, I was calling you, didn't you hear me ??

Oh, I heard it very well, but I was just distracted by my beautiful wife, that's it, Arnav replied back.

Khushi had her eyes go wide hearing that.

Oh, but it seemed that you weren't so very interested in you beautiful wife earlier, Suhana said sarcastically.

Khushi gave him a I told you look.

He muttered a ' what the ', but replied by saying, oh that, that was because I was just testing her, I mean I was trying to make her jealous, but she beat me to it. Saying that he snaked his arm around Khushi's waist and pulled her close to him.

Khushi's eyes went wide, what are you doing Arnavji, she asked him.

What, I'm loving my beautiful wife, saying that he kept his face on the crook of her neck and hugged her. I don't care even if people saw it.

Suhana was fuming in anger, ahem .... ASR, I'm still here, she reminded him.

Oh, Suhana you still here ?? I'm so sorry, I'm always so captivated by my wife's beauty that I forget that I'm with others too, he winked at Khushi saying that.

Oh it's alright, Suhana replied gritting  her teeth.

Well if you'll excuse us then, I want to spend my time with my wife. He said it straightly on her face. Khushi looked at him confused.

Oh alright, okay then take care ASR and you too, she said acting as if trying to remember Khushi's name.

It's Khushi, Arnav replied back.

Oh yeah right Khushi.

Ok baby let's go, Arnav said gaining a surprised look from Khushi.

Saying that he took her away from there and went inside the car. He didn't even bother to bid a goodbye to Suhana.