Chapter 60

Arshi came out of their hug after hearing the commotion going downstairs.

Now what the hell has that Shyam done ?? I swear I'm gonna kill him today.
He cursed and moved out.

Khushi simply followed him, as she knew how his anger was.

They came down , but didn't saw Shyam, so Arnav asked everyone present in the hall.

Where is Shyam ??

Oh, he is gone far away from us Bhai, replied Akash.

Oh ok !!
And where is Di ?? I cannot see her here ?? Arnav asked again.

Woh, that, she went up to her room, replied Akash.

Arnav bitwa, you know what happens before ?? You don't know rights ?? Okay, camman ( come on) let me tells you , replied Manorama.
That Aman, your manager he said that he likes.........
Mami was about to say what happened earlier, but Nani stopped her and said,
Manorama you just keep quiet.

Arnav bitwa I think it will be better if you go up and talk to her, Nani suggested him.

Okay ??
But why do I need to talk to her ?? I mean she was also in the plan right ?? Don't tell me that she is hurt because of that Shyam ?? Arnav inquired.

No, no, it's not because of that person bitwa, you just go up and talk to her, Nani told him.

Okay, I'm going, replied Arnav, but he was abit confused.
He just ran upstairs to his Di's room .

Khushi bitiya, come let us go in my room, Nani asked her.
She simply nodded her head and moved away to Nani 's room.
Akash and Manorama also went to their own rooms.

Arnav reached his Di's room, but he saw that Aman was already near the door.
He was abit confused as to why he is here, when there is lots of work in the office.

Aman, what are you doing here ?? He simply asked.

Aman turned his head and saw ASR in front of him, he was nervous and sort of scared now, because he knows the wrath of ASR, and he didn't know how he might react after he knows about the truth.

Ummm ASR ummm, he couldn't even reply back, Aman was sweating with fear and nervousness.

Arnav made an what the hell is wrong with you face, and knocked on his Di's door.
Di open up it me Arnav.

After some few seconds Anjali opened up the door, but moved inside quickly as soon as she saw Aman with her brother.

Arnav went inside along with Aman.

Okay, Aman do you have anything to say to me ??
Because I have to talk to my Di about what's going on with her.
If you don't have anything to say, can I get alone time with my Di ??
Arnav asked Aman.

Uhhhhh, ummm, ASR actually the way your Di is behaving like this is because of me. Aman replied back.

Huh ?? Because of you ?? What do you mean by that ?? Arnav asked not getting anything his manager cum best friend was saying.

Ahem,
Aman cleared his throat and answered.
Okay, ASR , I love your sister and I want to marry her.
Aman said it in one go.

Arnav was silent for some few seconds , and then a WHAT ?? Came out from his mouth.
What did you just say ??

You heard it right ASR, i am in love with your sister since long time, but didn't had the guts to say it , but today when that Shyam said all those things I just couldn't control and blurted it out in front of everyone that I love your sister.
Trust me ASR , I really love your sister, I will never even think about hurting her. You can kill me if you saw tears in her face ever, Aman said with full confidence.

Arnav just smirked, you sure about that ??
I can really kill you in one go, Mr Mathur.

Yes, im 100% sure, replied Aman.

Okay, if you're so sure then.
But all the decision only depends on my Di, it's her life so it's her wish, I cannot force her . Arnav replied .

They both nod at each other and looked at Anjali.

Aman was quite happy because he thought that ASR might kill him when he confessed his feelings, but instead he understood .

Anjali looked at both of them nervously.

Anjali ,its okay even if your answer is no, I will accept it . I will accept whatever your answer is, please don't feel any kind of pressure just because of my confession.
Aman tell her with a smile.

Anjali was quite nervous.

They both could see that.

Ummm, ASR i think you Di is not ready yet, so I think we should get out from here, before she kicks us out, Aman suggested Arnav.

Arnav simply chuckled and replied, sure Aman let's go.
Saying that they both turned around to go out of the room, when they heard a stop from Anjali.

They both turned around again 😋, facing Anjali.

Uhhhhh, ummm, Aman my, my, Anjali stuttered.

Yes, your what Di ?? Arnav asked abit frustrated.

ASR please, Aman pleaded.

Arnav just rolled his eyes and fold his hands on his chest.

Yes , Anjali what were you saying ??
Aman asked her in a gentle voice.

Uhhhhh, it's a yes, Anjali replied.

A what ?? Both the men asked .

It's a yes from me, you idiots, replied Anjali with a wide grin.

Hearing that both Arnav and Aman broke into a smile.

Aman quickly went and hugged Anjali, and said thank you , thank you so much for saying yes Anjali, you don't know how happy you have made me. I promise I will keep you happy all the time.

Anjali simply nodded and hugged him back with tears on her eyes.

Har baat pe rona zaroori hai kya Di ?? ( Is it necessary to cry at everything Di ?? ) Arnav asked with a frown.

Thud Chhote, this is happy tears , Anjali replied with a smile.

Uggghhh, girls and their truckload of tears, I can never understand, Arnav replied.

Did you say something Arnavji ?? Khushi came inside with a questioning look .

Oh Khushi you're here, saying that he hugged his beautiful wife.

Arnavji !! What are you doing ??
Di and Aman ji are here. Khushi shouted at him.

So what Khushi, can't you see they both are also hugging, and they're not even married like us, replied Arnav.

Oh, yes, Aman before I forget, no hugging and touching each other before marriage, you get it ?? Arnav ordered him.

Yes ASR, Aman replied him with a salute.

They all laughed looking at that.

I'm so happy for both of you , Congrats Di and hone wale jiju ( to be brother in law ) , Khushi said and hugged them.

They both smiled and thanked her.

Okay, Khushi let's go now, I think we should let the love birds have some alone time, you know to catch up with things and all.
Arnav said to Khushi.

Khushi simply nodded and went near her husband.

Arnav put his arms around her slim waist and moved outside the door but not before saying a , remember no hugging or touching before marriage to his Di and soon to be brother in law.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hope you will like it ☺️☺️
Thank you