Chapter - 49

Hi my lovely readers !!✌️✌️
Really sorry couldn't update for some days 🙁🙁
I was down with fever due to cold and cough 😢😢
But I'm fine now so I'm gonna continue with the story.
Enough with my blabbering, enjoy the story 😊😊

--------------------------

Arnav and Khushi came back after having dinner. Khushi saw that her husband was sulking, so she asked him.

Arnavji what happened ?? Why are you sulking ?? And why are you in a foul mood ?? You were really happy before , so what happened now ?? She inquired.

How dare that men, he murmured.

What ?? What are you murmuring about Arnavji ?? Khushi asked.

How dare they Khushi, how dare they look at my wife as if they will devour you right there, that too in front of me. How dare they. Arnav fumed saying that.

Khushi shook her head and cupped his face and said, look at me Arnavji.

Arnav looked at his beautiful wife.

She kissed his forhead, it immediately cooled him down.

Arnavji whatever or whoever looks at me that way, I don't care because I have you with me, you are there to protect me, I'm only yours Arnavji, no one can separate me from you, not even death.

Arnav quickly pulled her in a tight hug and said, don't you dare talk about death with me Khushi, you know that I hate it.

Okay, I won't saying that she smiled and hugged him tight.

Arnav hugged her tight and relaxed after smelling her scent. He doesn't know what's about her scent, but it always manages to cool him down. He smiled thinking about how desperate he is for his wife.

Khushi tried to come out of the hug but his hold tightened more,
Arnavji let me go, I have to take a bath.

He shook his head as a no.

Please Arnavji, she pleaded.

Khushi forget about the bath, you look so dangerously ravishing, so why don't we...before he could say anything more, his phone ringed.

Arnavji you have a call, pick it up it must be from Aman ji.

Damn you Aman, he muttered.

Khushi smiled and said, I'll take a bath that time you talk with Aman ji alright ?? Saying that she went inside the bathroom.

Arnav was pissed and shouted a what is it Aman ??

Woah ASR, cool down why are you so angry at me ?? Did I disturb you while you were romancing bhabhi huh ?? Aman teased.

Shut up Aman and tell me why you called me up so late ?? Arnav replied irritated.

Oh, yeah right. ASR there's a huge problem. Aman replied.

What problem ?? Arnav asked.

Actually your Di is engaged.

What ???

Yeah, she is engaged and you won't like it to whom. Aman said.

Don't tell me it's that snake Shyam, Arnav answered.

How did you know that ASR ??

It was just a guess, but how comes Di got engaged to him ?? I mean he didn't know about my family, and how the hell did he get out from the jail ?? He barked at Aman.

Ummm, I don't know about the details ASR, I was really busy with the office works that's why I couldn't track hold of Anjali, you're not here, that's why it's really hectic out here.

Okay I get it Aman, but how did he get out of jail ?? Arnav asked.

I went to the police station and asked the police said that there wasn't enough and good proof against him so he got bail. Aman answered him.

What ?? Not enough proof ?? The hell Aman. I don't want that guy anywhere near my family, now I have to come and handle it my way. Goodnight Aman and thanks for the info.

My pleasure ASR, good night and a safe flight for tomorrow.

Arnav cut the call and was pacing around the room. Khushi came out after her bath, she saw that her husband looked worried. What happened Arnavji ?? Any problem ?? I heard you shouting ?? Khushi asked

Huh ?? Oh, nothing to worry about Khushi, he replied and tried to assure her.

Don't lie to me Arnavji, I know you well, tell me what's wrong, Khushi replied back.

Arnav sighed and sat on the bed, Khushi your suspect was correct.

Khushi looked at him confused ??

Shyam, that snake Shyam has engaged Di. Arnav replied.

What ?? Khushi was shocked, what did you say ??

Yes, Khushi, Aman told me just now, he also doesn't know the details but it's true that Shyam is engaged to my Di.

I told you right Arnavji, I told you that I heard his voice, what do we do now Arnavji ?? I'm scared , saying that Khushi began to shiver.

Arnav saw that and said, shhhhhh Khushi don't be scared, main hoon naa ( I'm there naa ) I'll make everything back to normal again, you trust me right, he asked her.

She nodded and said khud se bhi zyada ( more than myself ).

Arnav smiled and hugged her, they both hugged each other and slept.

Raizada Mansion~~

Hari Prakash ji, you take away this thaal and put flowers and all the necessary things needed for the aarti, you know what is needed right ?? Anjali asked.

Ji Anjali did, HP answered.

Good, she nodded and turned but was about to fall, when some one hold her helping her from the fall.

Areee, Rani Sahiba be careful, Shyam said looking at her. Why are you running so much ?? Is something special going on ?? He asked knowingly.

Areee ?? You forgot ?? Chhote and Khushiji are coming today, you also naa. Anjali answered back with a pout.

Rani Sahiba I was just kidding , how can I forget it ?? I'm also desperately waiting to see Khushiji, he said with an evil smirk

Huh ?? Anjali looked at him.

Emmm, I mean I'm also waiting for them, he faked a smile.

I'm sure you'll love Khushiji, she is such a gem, Anjali smiled saying that.

Yes hone wale gadhu, you will like Khushiji, she is so beautiful you see, just like a Bollywood heroine, I don't know how she liked Nannav, NK said with a chuckle.

Anjali shook her head and said, not gadhu NK Bhai it's jiju.

Oh yeah that, NK replied with a wink.

Now I really can't wait to meet Khushiji, you guys all are in praise of her, so I'm now very desperate to see her as well, (and make her mine forever) he thought evilly.

They will be arriving after an hour, but there is lots of work to do, guys please help me out, Anjali pleaded everyone.

Akash was gonna say that he had work to do, but Anjali beat him to it. Kya Akash tum apne Bhai ke liye itna bhi nahi kar sakte ?? ( What Akash you can't do even this for your Bhai ??) Anjali said with a sad face.

Uhhhhh, ummm, okay fine Di I'll stay and help you with the works alright ?? Happy now ?? Akash replied back.

Yes very, Anjali smiled widely and went away with both NK and Akash.

Khushiji now only one hour left, after that you'll always be in front of my eyes, you can't escape from me now, Shyam smiled evilly.

----------------------------------------------------------
Done ☺️☺️
Hope you liked it ☺️☺️
Thanks for the votes comments and views ☺️☺️