Chapter 74

Bas ho gaya Rohit beta, it ij phine now , I phill go and fresh upz okayz ? ( Okay done Rohit beta, it is fine now, I will go and fresh up okay ? ).
Mami asked Rohit.

Rohit simply gave a fake tight smile and sighed hard after he saw Mami going away to her room to freshen up.

Arnavji let's go down ........ Khushi  asked her husband.

Arnav simply lifted his one brow asking why.

Come let's go na, I have an idea. Let's go fast before that Rohit go away. Saying that she dragged her husband who was frowning hearing Rohit's name from his wife's mouth.

Rohit was about to move to his room to rest as he was tired massaging Mami , when he heard Arnav 's voice calling him. He turned around only to see Arnav with Khushi.

He had a frown when he saw both of them holding hands, but quickly masked it with a smile.

Hey, Arnav what happened ??
Rohit asked.

Nothing, was coming down with Khushi and saw you that's why .
Arnav replied.

Oh okay, I'll just go and take some rest, Rohit replied.

Why ?? I mean don't you want to talk with me ? With Khushi ?
Arnav asked.

Oh , it's nothing like that, I was massaging Mami ji so am a bit tired that's why.
Rohit said.

Areee, do I hear tired ?? Don't worry Rohit ji , I will massage you.
Khushi replied quickly.

You will ??
Arnav asked amused.

Rohit was also surprised.

Yes , of course I will. Come Rohit ji , you sit down.
Saying that Khushi nudged him to sit down on the sofa.

Rohit without thinking anything sat down quickly, as he thought that Khushi will touch him when she will massage him.

Arnav looked at Khushi confused, But Khushi just gave him a reassuring blink.

Khushiji come on I'm waiting, Rohit called her.

Arnav sat down and clenched his fist hearing Rohit calling his wife.

Khushi quickly went behind Rohit and said, are you ready for my special massage ?

Rohit nodded his head vigorously.

Khushi cracked her both hands and started punching Rohit's back so hard making Rohit scream in pain.

Arnav was shocked seeing that, he was about to laugh but quickly masked it with a cough.

Khushiji what are you doing ?? Rohit asked her in pain.

Areee what am I doing ? I'm giving you my special massage. Now stop turning back and let me focus. Saying that she started punching him again getting a helpless yelp from Rohit.

Arnav quickly stood up acting as if he was having a call and moved away from there not able to hold his laugh.

Rohit had enough, he quickly turned around only to have a punch land on his face.

Ahhhhh ...... He shouted.

Khushi stopped punching him due to his shout and noticed that her husband was not there with them. She was a bit nervous as to what Rohit will do to her for punching him.

Rohit glared at her and quickly held both her hands.
He dangerously came near her and spat out, so you really like giving me a massage huh ?
Now let me give you my massage. Saying that he tried to kiss her.

Arnavji !!! Arnavji !!!
Khushi shouted.

Rohit quickly let go of her hearing her shouts.

Arnav quickly dashed towards them and asked, why happened Khushi ??
He knew why she might have called him.

Ji woh . . . Shall I also give you a massage ??
Khushi asked .

Arnav smirked hearing that and said sure but not here my dear wife, you give me massage on our room.
Come, saying that he quickly went towards her, hold her hand and walked away from there.

But he stopped and turned around and asked,
Rohit ??

Huh ? Yes Arnav .
Rohit answered.

Won't you thank my wife for giving you such a good massage ??
Arnav asked him.

Rohit couldn't do anything but to gap at him asking him to thank his wife for that massage .... That massage, which could kill a person 😂😂.

Oh... Er...yeah thanks Khushi.
Rohit replied with a fake smile.

No need, Khushi replied back. Let's go Arnavji, she tugged his hand indicating him that she wants to go away from there as soon as possible.

Arnav understood her and went away with her.

After they reached their room, Arnav quickly closed the door and started laughing so hard like a mad man.

Khushi was shocked to see her husband laughing, no not only laughing but that too so hard and so loud.

Oh my gosh Khushi. How did that idea even came to your mind.
Arnav asked after he quiet down a bit.

Ji woh.... Khushi fumbled with her words not knowing what to say. She also didn't know why she did that, but that felt good.

Of course how can I forget, you're a Sanki, a pure Sanki Devi.
Arnavji chuckled saying that.

Arnavji !!!
Khushi said with a pout, but quickly hugged her husband tight, wanting his touch on her.

Arnav hugged her back , and said why did you call me earlier Khushi, I mean I know that something might have happened that's why you called me like that, but what happened tell me.

Khushi sighed and replied, that Rohit tried to kiss me saying that let me show you how I massage.

Arnav hugged her tight hearing that.
Damn that Rohit, I will kill him.

Khushi simply smiled seeing her husband so caring towards her.
No need for that now Arnavji, as I have given him a very good beating now, you can kill him after some time.
Khushi giggled saying that.

Arnav chuckled as well, thinking about what his wife had done before.

But Khushi I cannot keep you like this, I mean me on the office and you here with that moron.
Arnav said to her.

Don't worry Arnavji I'm not alone here, everyone is here so don't worry.
Khushi replied back.

But Arnav was not satisfied.

No , I mean I know everyone is here but I'm still not satisfied, so I will be calling some people here for your protection.
Arnav said to her.

But Arnavji, Khushi was about to protest.

No ifs and buts , Khushi.
Arnav said sternly. My decision is final.

Khushi sighed and replied, okay as you say so.

They both hugged each other tight not wanting to let go of each other.

--------------------------------------------------------
Finally updated !!

Hope you guys will like it.
Please ignore the typos.
Thank you..🙏🙏