Chapter 19

Raizada mansion~~

Arnav woke up feeling happy knowing that today was his and Khushi 's Sangeet. He freshen up and went down for breakfast.

All the family members were at the dining table, Anjali saw him coming and smiled seeing him in a good mood.

Good morning chhote,

Good morning di, good morning Nani, mami, Akash. He wished everyone and everyone wished him back.

Aaree chhote you look so happy today, Anjali asked knowingly.

Aaree kaisan khus nahi hui hai, aaj toh uska Sangeet Jo hai ( aaree why won't he be happy, he has his Sangeet today ) his Nani teased, and all of them giggled.

' What the' , main khush hu iska matlab yeh nahi ki aaj mera Sangeet hai isliye, kya main khush bhi nahi ho sakta ( 'What the',its not that I'm happy because I have my Sangeet today, can't I even be happy ), he said sternly.

Areee gussa kahe ho rahe ho Arnav bitwa, tum kabhi bhi yu nahi muskuraat ho naa eehe liye hum yeh Sab toh kahat rahi ( Aree why are you getting angry Arnav bitwa, you never smile like this that's why we are saying these things ). Mami replied and all of them giggled silently.

Arnav glared at his Mami,

Hello hi bye  bye, she muttered and looked down and started eating her breakfast.

When he was about to say something, the door bell rang, he quickly stood up and dashed towards the door.

They all looked at each other surprised.

He opened the door to find the delivery boy outside, sir your parcel

Thanks, he signed and got the parcel, he was smiling see it.

He was going back to his room when Anjali saw it and asked chhote what is that ??

Nothing di, he simply replied and went to his room.

Zaroor woh tofa Khushi bitiya ki liye hoga ( that gift is definitely for Khushi ). They all smiled, while mami frowned.

Arnav reached his room and closed the door, he looked at the gift and said smirking, you can't reject this Khushi.

Evening ~~

Many guests were present at the Sangeet ceremony, they couldn't miss ASR's Sangeet.

The Gupta's arrived and were talking with the Raizadas, Khushi was feeling really nervous because she knew that Arnav was going to make her blurt out the truth by hook at by crook today. She gulped hard thinking about it.

She saw him coming down and looking at her intently.

Arnav was coming down looking at her, he couldn't take his eyes off her, she was looking perfect in her royal blue anarkali. He felt a pang of jealousy as he saw a guy eyeing her, but then he saw that her gaze and attention was only and solely at him. He smirked seeing that.

He came near her and whispered a Hi

Ji..ji.. hi she stammered.

Khushi why do you always get nervous around me, I won't eat you up, you're going to be my wife, so you should be bossing and ordering me around but you're getting only nervous and shy. He smirked seeing her gasp.

Hey DM, why is this laad governor like this, why do I always get so giddy and nervous around him.

Just when he was about to ask her about that night, he heard a Nannav mere Bhai. He muttered a 'sh**' .

Why did this monkey had to come.

Hey Nannav, congrats I never knew you would get married. Nannav hey he waved his hands around him.