Chapter 39

They both woke up and were busy with their works, Arnav in getting ready for office and Khushi making his breakfast.

He came down after getting ready and sat down with his wife to have his breakfast.

Khushi you make the most delicious meals, he commented.

Khushi felt happy but said, lekin Arnavji hum toh sirf sugar free banate hain aapke liye, toh taste kaha se aayegi ?? She asked him ( but Arnavji I only make sugar free ones for you, so how will the taste come ?? ).

He smiled and answered, it is tasty for me Khushi, and I mean it, no one can make such a tasty meal like you, not even di and Nani.

Khushi just smiled at his answer, he was honest. She decided to something, Arnavji ??

He looked up at her with his raised brow, asking her what by his actions.

Woh hum, hum soch rahe the ki kyun naa hum aaj aap ke liye lunch office pe laaye ?? She asked him nervously ( that, that I was thinking why not I bring lunch for you at your office today ??).

No,
That was all he answered.

Par kyun ?? ( But why ?) She asked him.

No means no Khushi, he replied back.

No, you have to give me a good reason for it Arnavji, else I'm not buying your excuse. Or are you ashamed to show me as your wife in front of your staffs?? She asked him abit hurt.

His eyes grew wide hearing that, 'What the', no Khushi, me and ashamed of you ?? No way, how could you even of think something like that ?? He asked her.

Then why can't I come to your office ?? I .... I get bored all alone in this room the whole day, I promise I'll go back after you're done with your lunch Arnavji, please, please say yes, she started begging him.

He sighed amd said ok fine you can come, but wait you dont even know where my office is ?? What if you get lost ?? No i cant let that happen. No you can't come Khushi. He replied back.

'What the', she spoke out his famous word, you said I can come and now I can't ?? So what if I don't know your office ?? The driver knows it, so I'm coming, she said her final decision.

Ok fine, you can come then, he sighed and stood up. Okay I'm going now, see you later bye, he said

Bye Arnavji, she replied back.

He smiled at her and went away.

Khushi was so happy that he permitted her to visit his office. Now I can know if that Lard governor is cheating on me or not, just wait and watch Mr Arnav Singh Raizada, if I catch you cheating with that Suzy or any girl, I'm gonna kill you, saying that she laughed and went to the kitchen to make his breakfast.

Arnav was restless in his cabin, he knew that if his wife came to his office, all the attention will be only on her, dammit Khushi why did you have to be so beautiful ( 😂😂). This is not like India, here almost all my staffs are foreigners, what if they try to flirt with you ?? Aaahhhhh, I don't even want to think about it, he was busy in his thoughts when a knock at his door brought him back to the reality. He looked up and saw Suzy at his door. What ?? He barked at her,
Ummm.... Sir the clients have arrived, they are waiting for you to start the meeting. She told him.

Okay, you go, I'll be there in a minute he replied back.

Okay Sir, saying that she went away. Why is ASR in a bad mood ?? Anyways I'll fix that by asking him out for lunch after the meeting, thinking that she smiled and went away.

Khushi came out of the car and told driver to go back to the hotel.

But Mam, Sir told me not to go back unless and until you reach the hotel safely, the driver informed her.