Chapter 11

Gupta house~~

After talking with her chhote, she went inside the house with the shagun.

Nani chalo, let's start the shagun, Nani nodded and started the ritual and gave the shagun ka thaal ( shagun plate ) to Khushi who was sitting. Nani came forward, gave her blessing and said, aap hamra khar maa chhote ki dulhan baan kar jalti se aajao ( you should come fast at our place after becoming chhote's bride ), Khushi just smiled.

Next was mami, she gave a disapproving look at her and said ee lo and caangratulations.Khushi just nodded.

Anjali came forward, gave her the shagun plate and said cupping her face,
Hum aapko bata nahi sakte ki hum kitni khush hai Khushiji, bohot bohot dhanyavad Jo aapne is rishte ki liye haa ki, ab aap jalti se ghar aa jaye ( I can't tell you how happy I am Khushiji, thank you very very much for saying yes to this proposal Khushiji, now you come home fast ).

Khushi couldn't say anything, she just nodded. Anjali noticed that she was abit lost, so she teased her saying, acha hum abhi samaj gaye ki aap itni khoyi hui kyu hai ?? Aapko apni hone wale pati ko dekhna hai naa ?? Jinta mat kijiye Khushiji aaj toh baas shagun hai, toh woh toh aah nahi sakte naa, lekin sagai wale din toh woh zaroor aayenge, saying that she giggled ( oh now I understood why you are so lost ?? You want to see you soon to be husband right ?? Don't worry Khushiji today is only shagun, so how can he come naa, but he will surely come on the engagement day )

Khushi blushed hearing that, she couldn't understand why she was Blushing.

Buaji commented, hai re nandhkisore, this marriage proposal took place so early so we couldn't even prepare the shagun, to which Manorama said, thaat ij alright, waisan bhi kuccho khaas toh milne walat nahi hai, toh lekar bhi kya kare hello hi bye bye ( that is alright, because we aren't going to get anything special, so what will we do taking it hello hi bye bye )

Nani warned Manorama, you keep quiet, she smiled looking at the Gupta family and said okay now we should take our leave, we have lots of work to do, we have to call the Pandit for taking out the dates for the marriage.

Shashi nodded and thanked them, we are really grateful to you while joining his hands.

Nani said, no no we are the one's who are grateful to have Khushi bitiya as our bahu saying that she smiled.

Okay now we will take our leave, saying that they all stood up joining their hands, Buaji said, we will come to your place with the shagun this evening, will it be okay with you ??

Anjali excitedly said no, we don't have any problem with that, during that time Khushiji will all get to see her sasural ( husband's home ).

They all smiled leaving an annoyed Mami and a Blushing Khushi.

The Raizada ladies drove away after that, leaving a happy Gupta family behind. They were so happy, and were thinking their deity.

Payal looked at Khushi and asked, are you happy with this marriage ?? Khushi nodded and smiled, ji jiji I'm really happy with this marriage.She didn't know why instead of being sad she was happy with this alliance. She thanked her DM, and prayed, please give me blessings DM, I'm about to enter a new relation, a new family, please be with me and guide me. Saying that she went to her room.

Raizada house~~

They reached home, but rest was not on their list today, as soon as they reached they called a Pandit for taking out the dates for the marriage and were busy deciding about the decorations for the engagement day which they decided will take place day after tomorrow.

Manorama was so tired so she said, ejcoos me but humka aapan beeuty esleep lene ka pari, so hum jaat hai, hum bohot daer ki baat aayengi okay saying that she left ( excuse me but I have to take my beauty sleep, I'll come after a long time okay )