Chapter 1

Haiiiiiii, Jalebiiiiiiii !!! Gol Gappeeeeee !!! Chatttt bhi hai, wow I guess it's my lucky day, all my favourite dishes at the table at the same time, waah meri toh jackpot lag gayi, exclaimed an overly excited Khushi. She sat down and smelled the dishes one by one, waah kya kushboo hai, she smiled widely. She started making the gol gappe but stared at the Jalebi, how can I forget you my love, so saying that she grabbed a Jalebi and was about put in in her mouth, just then she felt she was being pulled back, she was going farther and farther from her love, she didn't understand why, just then she heard a 'Hai re nandhkishore' she started thinking how did Buaji ended up with her and where were her loves ??
She was jerked back to reality by someone pushing her, she opened her eyes wide just to see her Jiji( Payal ) and her Buaji looking at her confused, as soon as she woke up she started searching for her loves, sensing her searching something, Payal asked kya hua Khushi ?? What are you searching for ??. Jiji where is my Jalebi, Gol gappe and Chaat ??

Both Payal and her Buaji were confused, but soon realised that she was dreaming, they started laughing. Khushi hearing their laughs asked, why are you laughing ?? Tell me naa where are my loves, my babies ?? Payal smiled and said, pagli you were dreaming.
Her Buaji said, ei dekho, parmeshwari ko sapne mein bhi Jalebi aur gol gappe aate hai( look at this parmeshwari she's even dreaming about Jalebi and gol gappe in her dreams ) You really are a Sanka Devi.
Khushi pouted cutely hearing that, seeing her pout Payal smiled, but Buaji reminded them both about visiting the temple for seeking blessing  from Devi Maiyya for finding themselves a good husband, as they had their teej fast today.
Khushi gasped and started asking Payal, jiji why didn't you woke me up earlier, see we are going be late for Pooja, we should hurry.
Buaji commented, ei lo, Sanka Devi was the one who woke up late and blaming it all on poor Payaliya, poori ki poori sanki ho tum jaanat ho !!
To which Khushi commented, haa hum jaante hai Buaji, giggling
Payal giggled too.
Thut, now go and get ready fast, Buaji said, both Buaji and Payal moved away from  the room letting Khushi to get ready.

After some minutes, Khushi came out wearing  an orange saree, a small and thin necklace with matching earrings, she put little kajal and pink gloss, she never used any make up other than that but she always looked beautiful.
Seeing her coming out from the room, her Buaji commented areee waah, look at our Sanka Devi, she is looking so good, Khushi smiled, Garima came towards her with the Pooja thaal, rubbed her kajal and put it in the back of her  head, and said kisi ki nazar naa lage meri sundar si beti ko, Shashi was also standing beside Garima and commented, both my daughters are looking so beautiful.
Khushi and Payal smiled hearing that, Buaji shouted, enough of the nazar thing, look at the time get moving or else you girls will get late for the Pooja.
They both nodded and headed off from their house, smiling and praying to their Devi Maiyya to bless them with a loving and understanding future husband.

-----------------------------------------------------------
So, the first chapter finally ☺️☺️
Hope you like it.
🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞