Chapter 15

They were both hugging together, after a long time finally Arnav whispered Khushi are you okay ??

Khushi opened her eyes and looked at him, she came out of his hug and nodded a yes.

Are you sure ?? Arnav asked her once again.

Haan hum theek hai ( yes I'm fine).

But why were you in the road Khushi ??

She couldn't tell him the truth so she said, ji woh. . .woh hume andhere se daar lagta hai isliye hum aise baithe the ( that im afraid of dark that's why I was sitting on the road ).

Arnav couldn't believe what she said and muttered an 'unbelievable'. If you were afraid of the dark then you should have waited for me, im not going to eat you.

Khushi's eyes popped out after hearing that.

Arnav chuckled seeing her expression, okay I'm sorry, but I think we should get moving now, its pretty late already.

Khushi remembered the earlier incident and shuddered, Arnav saw it and asked you okay ??

Haan, hum theek hai, chaliye chalte hai ( yes I'm fine, come let's go ).

Arnav nodded, and went towards the car and opened the door for her, she looked at him, he gestured her to get in, she smiled and went inside. He came around and got in the car,before he could start the car he saw that she hadn't put her seat belt on, so he said Khushi you should put your seat belt on, Khushi nodded and tried to but she couldn't pull out the seat belt.
Arnav smiled and said stop, let me do it, she nodded and he came near her he was pulling the seat belt for her, her breath hitched sensing him around him so near, she was breathing heavily. He noticed it, and looked at her, they were both lost in each other's eyes, when Arnav 's phone rang make them come out of their trance. He put the seat belt on her and went to his sis. She was relieved when he went back to his seat.

Hello, Arnav answered.
Chhote did you find Khushiji ??
Yes di I found her, she is with me, we were just about to move now.
Oh okay, chhote give the phone to Khushiji I want to talk with her.
Arnav gave her the phone, gesturing her to take it, she took the phone and said hello.
Hello Khushiji are you alright ?? We all were so worried about you.
Yes Anjali ji I'm fine, please don't worry.
Okay Khushiji, I'm glad you're fine, don't worry chhote is with you so nothing will happen to you ( hmm Anjali knows it too lol 😋). Okay then bye Khushiji, goodnight.
Goodnight Anjaliji, she cut the call after that and gave the phone to Arnav.

He took the phone from her when their hand touched accidentally, they both felt the electricity again, they looked at each other but looked away again.

Arnav started the car and soon they reached her house. They both came out, Khushi was about to go when she saw Arnav coming with her too, she gave him a questioning look, he replied it's late now so I'll drop you till your door, she nodded and they both moved towards the door.

Khushi felt really happy that Arnav was with her, actually she felt scared to go alone even if it was just some feet away.

Khushi knocked on the door, and Buaji opened it, as soon as she saw Khushi, she said hai re nandhkisore, Khushi are you alright ?? What took you so long ?? Did you come alone ??

Buaji I'm fine, I came with arnavji, he dropped me home.

Arnav felt good hearing his name from her mouth, he replied Buaji Khushi is fine.

Buaji shouted, areee Arnav Babua you here, please come inside, just then all the members came hearing her shout.

He smiled and said it's ok Buaji maybe another time, it's pretty late now I'll get going.

Shashi said okay Babua, thank you again.

Arnav nodded but before he moved he asked Khushi you fine now right ?? Take care okay, I'll get going now, and goodnight.

Saying that he waved them goodbye and moved.

Khushi went inside but was bombarded with questions, from Buaji and her mother.

What took you so long Khushi ?? Why did you come so late ??

Because Anjali ji and Nani wanted to give me this and she lifted up her hands and showed them the bangles.

As soon as they saw that, her mother said aree waah Khushi it's so beautiful and hugged her, they all smiled,

Amma, I'm sleepy so I'll go and sleep okay, her mother nodded and all of them went back to their respective rooms.

Payal was curious so she asked, Khushi what happened when you were coming haa tell me naa ??

Nothing happened jiji, now go to sleep and let me sleep too, saying that she put the blanket on her head, before Payal could bombard her with more questions.

Raizada house ~~

Arnav came back home, and went to his room. But he was far from sleep, he saw fear in Khushi's eyes earlier, and knew that it wasn't fear of the dark, something was bothering her. So thinking about asking her when the right time comes he dozed off to sleep.

Gupta house~~

Khushi tossed and turned, she wasn't able to sleep, she kept thinking about the incident with Shyam, she shuddered thinking about it, but smiled when she thought about the hug she had with Arnav, thinking she was lucky to have him in her life.

She thanked her DM and slept off thinking about a certain Raizada.

---------------------------------–-------------------------
Hope you will like it ☺️☺️
Thank you for the votes comments and views ☺️☺️
It's #217 in romance  😁😁
I'm so happy