Chapter 17

After the haldi ritual, the time for mehendi ceremony had arrived.

The Gupta's were at the Raizadas place to attend the ceremony. Khushi wore a beautiful baby pink anarkali, with matching jewellery, she kept her hair open and had it kept it on one side, with curls in the end. She was looking stunning.

The Raizadas welcomed them, they all went inside, Khushi was sitting and was going to put the mehendi on her hand, just then Arnav came down as usual wearing his three piece suit, he saw Khushi and was mesmerized by her beauty, she felt a cool breeze so she turned her head only to find Arnav looking at her intently, she felt nervous under his gaze.

He walked and came towards Khushi, and sat near her, her heart was beating erratically, she was feeling so nervous.

He came near her and said hi,

She looked at him and stammered, h..h..hi.

He smiled seeing her nervous.

Haldi laga rahi ho ?? Mere naam ki ?? ( Are you putting haldi ?? In my name ?? )

She replied, huh , j.. ji.

She couldn't look at him.

He asked you're gonna write my name Arnav right ??

To which she asked ji ??

He chuckled came near her ear and whispered, galti se laad governor maat likh lena ( don't write laad governor by mistake ).

Her eyes popped out hearing that, he chuckled seeing her reaction, stood up winked at her and went from there.

She had her mouth open seeing his wink, laad governor kahi ke she muttered but instantly told the mehendi maker not to write that but to write Arnav.😁😁

The mehendi ceremony also went well, but Arnav couldn't talk with Khushi. He was really anxious to know what happened that night, he couldn't see her suffer even for a second. He told himself that by hook or by crook he will talk with her on Sangeet day.

Gupta House~~

Khushi was sitting on her bed and thinking about Arnav and his tease, when Payal came and shook her out of her thoughts, Khushi where are you lost ??

Oh, nothing jiji,

Let me see your mehendi, is it dark or not ?? Kehte hai ki jiska mehendi achi rang lati hai naa uska hone wala pati usko bohot Pyaar karta hai, chalo mujhe dikhao ( they say that whosoever's mehendi colour comes out really dark her soon to be husband loves them very much, come on show me )

Khushi gave her hands to Payal, actually she hadn't still looked at her mehendi, she was busy earlier and now she thinking about Arnav.

Payal shouted, wow Khushi look your mehendi 's colour has come out so dark, I think arnavji loves you too much, saying that she giggled.

Jiji you also naa, she acted as if she was irritated, ok ok I won't tease you, I'm sleepy so goodnight, saying that Payal went to sleep.

Khushi looked at her palms and saw that her jiji was saying the truth, her mehendi had really come out really dark, she thought if arnavji really loves her, just like her jiji said. She smiled thinking about that, but suddenly said, what are you thinking about Khushi, that laad governor and love, have you gone mad ?? You need to sleep, so saying that she went to sleep.

Unknown to her, some one was looking at her through her window, and was smirking saying you are only mine Khushiji, I'll make sure of that. ( You might have guessed who 😁😁😋😋 )

It was morning and Khushi was reading the newspaper, when the phone started ringing, she went and picked up and said hello, but there was no reply from the other side. She was confused but still said hello. The call was cut from the other end, she kept the call and said strange.

She went back to read the newspaper, but the phone rang again, groaning she went and picked it up again, but the same thing happened. The phone cut off from the other side. She was really frustrated by now, so she said agar ek baar phir aisa hua naa toh dekh lena hum kya karte hai ( if this happens again then just see what I'll do ) saying that she was going back, the phone rang again.

She stormed towards it, picked up the phone and shouted, agar baat karni he nahi hai toh phone karte kyu ho ?? Dekho Hume ek aur baar phone kiya naa toh dekh lena hum police mein complain kar denge, samjhe ?? ( If you are not going to talk then why are you calling ?? Look if you call me up one more time then ill complain it to the police understood ??) She said it it one go, she was giving herself a rest, when she heard

Khushi ?? .

Her eyes popped out hearing that voice, she instantly knew that voice, how could she forget that husky voice.

She gulped down and said j..ji ??

Hi, Khushi it's me Arnav.

Ji kahiye, she said.

Why were you shouting on the phone ?? I called you only now ?? Was someone disturbing you before ??

Ji, nahi nahi, aisa kuch bhi toh nahi hai ( no no, nothing like that ).

Then why were you shouting on the phone ?? He asked

Ji woh, hum thoda pareshen the isliye ( ji I was abit disturbed that's why ) she replied back.

You okay now ??

Yes I'm okay now.

You sure ??

Ji, I'm fine

Okay, I just called to let you know that our talk is yet to be done, remember ?? The talk that we left on the haldi day ?? You remember ??

Ji ??

Khushi don't pretend as if you don't know, we're going to talk on our Sangeet alright ?? Be ready okay ??
Okay, I gotta go now, bye and take care Khushi, see you on Sangeet, saying that he cut the call.

Hey DM, he still remembers that talk, what do I do now ?? Should I tell him the truth ??

She prayed to her DM and went back to her work, worrying about what she should do as Sangeet was tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Done ☺️☺️
Thank you for the votes, comments and views ☺️☺️
#104 in arshi
I'm so happy 😀😀😀❤️❤️❤️❤️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️