↬ 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑 ↫

WARNINGS : This book contains profanities/strong language, suicidal thoughts, violence and may also contain massive spoilers from the game.

So if you are sensitive to mentions of suicide, PLEASE DO NOT READ FURTHER.

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ . ~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-

Greetings readers! I would just like to remind you that this book is just a fan fiction and all characters in this book belongs to the video game, Genshin Impact and its creator, Hoyoverse.

➺ This fanfiction is a mix of crack(humor), fluff, angst, and a little bit of mystery. The characters' behaviors don't seem canon of them at all, like they're OOC, but that's because I have different headcanons of them and how they would act.

➺ I put this on the description but I will say it again so you won't be confused, plus a lot of ppl have been asking this but you are NOT Lumine. You are simply you and yourself ♥. There is no Lumine and Aether or missing brother in this fanfiction. You did NOT live again as Lumine, you are still you but as the traveler :3 

➺ I will be putting a special chapter in between every five chapters which is their past story, it will be crucial for the plot. Although, I might release them once I finish the book(it depends). They contain some gore/violence and triggering stuff so pls be wary of that.

➺ The plot runs along the whole Inazuma arc, but there will be a lot of changes from the canon plot. If you didn't play the Inazuma quests yet, I suggest you do first to avoid confusion. 

➺Remember to be respectful to other readers and the author.

For now, have fun reading for it will be a loooong ride (~ ̄▽ ̄)~