𝟏𝟕

✾ϟ

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ . ~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-

When he said he wanted see me every passing day, he really meant it. Now he won't stop visiting me everyday, even when I'm busy.

"Let me get the straight, so you're telling me that you're friends with another fatui harbinger?!" 

My head turns to my floating friend, I gave her a smile and a proud nod as we march towards his Elsa castle. "Isn't that weird? Is he like another Childe? I hope he has a lot of food," She rubs her stomach.

"Trust me, he's... far from that ginger," I emphasized, I forgot to tell him I'm bringing Paimon. I hope he doesn't freak out on her. 

"What do you mean?" She tilts her head. 

"Y-You'll know when you get there, he's an... okay person." I sheepishly smiled, putting a thumbs up. 

"Okay.." She sighed, "How long until we get there anyway? I feel like it's been an hour," She whined, swaying side to side. 

"We're almost there, I feel bad that he has to walk this long just to visit me too, I'm just returning the effort." I looked around, fixing the strap of my backpack. 

Now that I think about it, does he even walk? Or does he ask his people to carry him to the city? Yeah, he's the type to do that.

The cold morning breeze blows towards me, making me tuck my hair behind my ear to avoid my hair getting all frizzy. We went out this early because I didn't have anything to do today, thankfully. I might even have the whole week to myself.

Ever since we agreed on seeing each other every day, he's always the one visiting me and it doesn't always end well when he's around.

He sticks to me like a glue and he would curse at everyone who tries to talk to him. He's like a Koala, but an angry one with a bad mouth.

It's a good thing not all the people recognize him though, people would just give him the 'look' and go on their ways. Maybe because his resting face is just him glaring, he might've scared them away.

There was a time when two shogunates saw us and I think they recognized Scara because they got scared all of a sudden. Obviously, he ran his bad mouth at them. I guess no one finds it suspicious that I'm hanging out with a fatui harbinger, but people look really frightened of Scara.

I can see that he doesn't like the attention, but he stills comes to see me. I like that he's trying for me, he really sticks to his promises well. But one thing I didn't like when he's around is that he always pays. I don't even need it at all, I have enough money saved but he can be a really stubborn ice queen.

He even gave me a new weapon that cost almost my whole life, I'm thinking of not even using it. I want to worship it instead because of how much it cost.

That was really unnecessary but he keeps saying it's nothing to him, I literally wanted to choke myself then and there. Why is he even like that to me? I completely forgot we're supposed to be enemies.

The thought of him just using me to get answers from the electro archon is still in my mind, but I don't think he wants that.

He seems... genuine about his actions. What if he just likes me? No way, he's got someone else already. How many times do I have to recall that in my head?