𝟎𝟓

✾ϟ

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ . ~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I just follow the orders, Balladeer. Or should I say, we just follow orders." Signora sighs, writing on the pile of papers on her desk. "She's always in the way, we don't have a choice to make her our enem-"

"And I'm telling you to leave her the fuck alone... for now, I need to think first, okay?" I cut her off, slamming my hands on the coffee table across the room. I wasn't informed of who this traveler is in the first place, so I only found out a few weeks ago and turns out she's a sworn enemy of the fatui, which is fucking difficult for me.

"The electro gnosis is our next target, you know that right?" She informed, standing up and mixing her tea with a spoon that made a clinking sound. 

"Don't fucking tell me twice, hag." I pushed myself up from my seat and grabbed a handful of my hair in frustration. "She'll be there, right? She better be," I stood up and went towards the door.

"You want a date with her? I'll sche-"

I grab a vase that's close to me and throw it across the room, shattering on the wall. "Don't fucking show yourself to me ever again," I rub my whole face in irritation. She only chuckled softly and went back to her seat.

"Look, Balladeer... I know how much you still love her." She began, not taking her eyes off the papers, but my body turned to her again. "Love makes us do the worst and craziest things, huh?" She huffed through her nose.

I looked down, remembering the times when we were still together. It was decades ago when she was just beside me, (Y/N) was there at my worst and best times. But I was only there for her at her worst times, she didn't have that much time. And there was me, losing myself when I lost her, ending every living thing I saw that night. I promised myself I'd do everything I can just to be with her again.

"I'm sure you'd love to meet her," She closed her eyes for a bit. "She's one of a kind," She remarked with a smirk.

"I'm going now," I turned my heel and pushed the doors open, only to see a certain ginger in front of me who was just about to open the door too. My face contorts into disgust as his eyes grew wide when he noticed me. 

"Is this a reunion? Oh? Greetings, Ms. Fair Lady." He bowed a little and placed his hand on his chest.

"Tartaglia," Signora got up from her seat and greeted the ginger in front of me, they were both tall so I looked like a midget between them. 

I could tell Childe was only faking his smile as he slightly stiffened when he shook her hand.

'Why the fuck is he here?' I crossed my arms, eyebrows furrowed at them.

"We will arrive to Inazuma by next week," Signora announced, looking at both of us. "Oh, and the balladeer asked me a favor to not touch his girlfr-" I slapped my hand over her mouth and glared at her.

"Continue that and I'll sink your fucking ship to Inazuma," I clenched my teeth at her, making her chuckle in return while Childe stared at us without emotions. I let go of her and pushed her lightly, storming out of the room as Childe said his goodbyes and followed me after.