𝟏𝟐

✾ϟ

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ . ~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-

"Who the fuck are you?"

I tensed as I felt a dark aura surrounding the room suddenly, I look like I'm about to shit my pants but thank the sexy Shogun that my face is almost completely covered. 

"L-Lord Scaramouche, this is M-Mr. Chaukon uh.. D-Diz Naughts.. Jr." The man who accompanied me knelt on the ground and bowed, while I stood there confused and regretting my life.

Scara scoffed in return and shoved away from the guy he was grabbing onto the collar earlier, glaring at him. All the people finished gathering the papers and hurriedly organized them on his desk.

"Let's go," I hear one of them whisper as they exit through the door behind us, the others were dragging the guy whose pants are wet. 

"I don't like repeating my fucking self, but who are you again?" Scara crossed his arms and glanced at me then the man beside me. 

"M-My name is-" 

"What the fuck are you wearing? You're not from here, are you?" He squinted his eyes at me as he raised his hand, an electro orb forming on his palm. 

Oh, how I hate Childe so much.

"Lord Scaramouche, you mustn't! He is your son," The man blocked him with his body as I almost shat my pants hearing what he said. 

"My fucking what?" He dropped his hand as his mouth parted and eyes narrowed at us, confused.

Please fucking don't.

The man cleared his throat and fixed himself, "Apparently, this fellow has scheduled an appointment with you, he has a hat business that you are fond of. He's also your son." 

Yep, I'm dead as fuck.

After that very detailed explanation, silence filled the room. It was just the sound of the clock ticking and me silently wanting to be buried on my spot, deep in the ground. But I won't let them hear me. I'm gonna kill Childe so bad when I get back. 

Scara's mouth was parted slightly and eyebrows furrowed as if he was speechless and can't form a word.

"S-Sir?" Scaramouche grabbed the man's sleeve and shoved him away, stepping closer to me and scanning me head to toe.

I hope I don't end up like that guy earlier who peed his pants, please. 

"I don't fucking accept appointments, whatever the hell that is. Are you fucking messing with me or something? Do you know who I am?" He crossed his arms, glaring down at me, I gulped. 

"Actually," I began and raised my pointing finger up, "I don't know..?" I shrugged as I felt my whole body sweating.

He squinted his eyes at me and tapped his foot, while I just avoided his gaze, even though I'm wearing sunglasses. I never thought he would be this handsome up close though.

"Name." He said in a monotone as I tensed. I'll be ascending to Celestia after this.

"C-Chaukon Diz Naughts... Jr." I smiled sheepishly and stuttered, almost forgetting the junior.