𝟎𝟕

✾ϟ

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ . ~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-

"Okay, none of them then." I chuckled it off. 

He looks like the type to always throw a fit. Good thing anyone didn't see us, no one really goes here at the pond anyway.

He grumpily got up and held his hand out for me, he still had that cold stare on his face. I slowly took his hand and he yanked me up harshly, huh? He's helping me now? 

He started rolling his sleeves and squeezed the water out, so I did the same. But then I saw myself. 

My robe was pretty thin so it became see-through because of the water, "Shit." I hurriedly knelt back down in a panic and hugged myself. I felt my face starting to heat up. 

"I didn't fucking see anything, and I'm not a damn creep." The man named Scaramouche, said. He placed his hat on top of my head, startling me, and went back to the dry ground. 

He went back to the group of people he was with awhile ago, yelling curses at each of them. 

This hat's heavy though. Is he carrying the whole Inazuma in this? 

It had that pattern design from when I first saw him too, at the back of his hat, there's a hanging translucent black veil that separates in two with brown swirls near the bottom. He's definitely wearing traditional Japanese clothes. It looked cool too, does he like hats? 

I slowly stood back up, still hugging myself. The black veil at the back covers my back only so it became a problem. Even so, I still went back to the dry ground. The Geta was hurting my feet so I took them off, it was so uncomfortable to wear now anyway.

"What the fuck? Turn the fuck around, woman." Scaramouche went back to me with gritted teeth as he went closer to me. "Do you want to put a show?" He rolled his eyes.

"Can you calm down? It's getting cold there," I glared back at him. Why is he always worked up? Man needs to chill.

He muttered a curse before pushing me to a bench where I can sit on, he knelt down and wrapped a cloth around my now swollen foot. He sighed and got back up, staring down at me. 

I was about to say something when he shoved something soft right up my face, it fell on my hands and noticed it was a short-sleeved shirt that can be closed on the front. 

He was only wearing a sleeveless plain black shirt now, I noticed he had defined biceps and veiny hands. He was also not wearing his hat, so his hair looked messy because of the wind and what happened earlier. 

"Like the view, you little shit?" My head snapped back to reality as I caught him raising an eyebrow, the corner of his lips slightly up.

"No, you look funny." I replied in a monotone. He really thinks I'm thirsting over a five-foot-four-inch gremlin?

"What-" 

"Do you want your hat back?" I slowly stood up, wearing his shirt around me, holding on to it for dear life because it was cold.

"No, just fucking wear it." He shook his head, standing in front of me and glancing at his back where his 'friends' are, I guess. "I swear to fucking Celestia, if they look even once." He mumbled with gritted teeth but I heard it. 

"Huh? Who..?" I peeked over his shoulder.

"What?" His eyes widened and stared back at me, now crossing his arms. I just let it slide and decided that we should introduce ourselves first, even though I know his name already because of Childe.