𝟎𝟏

✾ϟ

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ . ~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-

Knock knock

Scaramouche lifted his head up from the desk, slightly irritated from the sound. "What..." He mumbled softly, rubbing his tired eyes as one of his servants entered.

"Sir Tartaglia would like to have a word with you in Liyue Harbor."

'Liyue, of all fucking places...'

Scaramouche got up from his desk, walking towards the curtained glass wall with a nice view of the metropolis of Inazuma. "When would he like to meet?" He put his hands on his back.

"He would like to meet this afternoon. It seems urgent, my Lord."

'Urgent, my ass' He thought, rolling his eyes. 

"Arrange a ship for me after lunch time" Scaramouche sighed, fixing his coat as he dismissed his servant. He slowly fell deep in thought, considering if he should go or not. 

It's been a long while since he went to Liyue after all.

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ . ~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-

"Heyy Scaracoochie!"

"I told you to fucking stop calling me that," Scaramouche walked down the stairwell from the ship, as Childe rushed to greet him.

"It's been a while, comrade! Are you okay now?" His face beamed with happiness and brought his hand to him, attempting to shake hands with the balladeer.

"Fuck do you care?" Scaramouche turned away from Childe, staring at anything else but him.

"Hey.. I know it's been hard for you, but we're partners y'know? So you should open up to me!" Childe put a hand on his shoulder, only for Scaramouche to slap it away. 

Childe sulked and just stared at him, immediately getting the hint. "Why'd you call me here?" Scaramouche broke the silence, getting to the point.

"Ah I was planning to have a meet-up with the other harbingers here, so I invited you too... To get you out of your room." Childe gestured, facing him. "So you could-"

"You already met up with me, so I'm going now." Scaramouche ignored him, walking away.

"H-Hey wait, Scaracoochie! I even planned dinner for us tonight!" Childe swayed his hands in the air trying to catch up to him, as Scaramouche walked into the busy food stalls of Liyue Harbor.

'Fuck everything...' Scaramouche hissed, slightly getting goosebumps at the sight of everything he passes by. He sometimes had thoughts where he would just wipe out the entirety of Liyue into bits. Just the mere sight of the sceneries of Liyue reminded him of her.

Scaramouche stopped in his tracks and his attention then went to the flowers being blown slightly by the faint wind, his face softened at the freshly watered and almost glistening petals of the silk flowers.