𝟏𝟒

✾ϟ

-漫~'¨¯¨'·舞~ ⟦.⟧ ~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-

"I heard a screa- LORD SCARAMOUCHE?!"

His assistant comes rushing to us as his eyes fell on the unconscious balladeer laying on the floor now. Did he faint or what?!

"Where did Mr. Diz Naughts go?! He was just here earlier, he's pregnant! It would be dangerous for him, and who are you?!" He panicked, pointing at me. Oh shit, why did I even have to reveal myself.

"L-Listen-"

Other people came in rushing in the room holding weapons and all their gazes went to me.

"I-Isn't she the traveler?"

"Did she kill Lord Scaramouche?!"

"What is she doing here?"

Murmurs fill the room as their angry faces are all towards me, gosh if only Scara is awake right now. How will I explain myself right now? Fuck.

"EVERYONE! I COME IN PEACE!" I screamed and raised my hands in surrender, making the whole room silent.

"Where did Mr. Diz Naughts go first!?" His assistant glared at me, I swear to Celestia right now.

"Gone, never to be seen again," I simply replied as he gasps loudly.

"How dare you? What did you do to him?!" He scowled at me, stepping closer to tower over me. "We were in the middle of family planning!"

Scaramouche, please wake the fuck up at this instant.

"He's not real!" I exclaimed, stepping forward to assert my dominance.

"W-What?! Then wha- Wait, explain what happened here first!" He pointed at me, making me scoff.

"I think he fainted while we were eating," I put a finger on my chin as we both look down at Scara.

"Who are you to Lord Scaramouche? How'd you get inside here?" He raised a brow, crossing his arms.

Well, funny story actually. I just became the best prankster in Teyvat.

"I'm a friend, okay? H-He invited me here and he must have fainted because of excitement when he saw me." I explained, I want to forget everything that happened today and just disregard it. Forever.

I need to stop with the jokes now.

"But... what about Mr. Diz Naughts? I'm quite worried. He's even pregnant with five babies, and I'm supposed to be an uncle." He looked down and frowned, making me rub my whole face in embarrassment.

"Anyway, shouldn't we focus on Lord Scaramouche, right now?" I chuckled sarcastically, changing the subject.

"Right," He nodded with a serious face, "You three, take the lord to his room!" He commanded, as they did what they were told.

While me and his assistant were following them from behind, it feels awkward and weird now, if only I stayed in my damn disguise.

"How did you meet Lord Scaramouche?" He suddenly asked, still facing forward.

"Common friends," I simply replied as Childe's face popped in my head.

I'm so excited to get out of here, but now I'm worried for Scara. What I did must've shocked him a lot, wait what will he do if he wakes up?

Just the thought of him going berserk gives me the shivers, I can already imagine.

"Hmm, how well do you know him?" He asked, turning his head to me now.