𝟎𝟔

✾ϟ

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ . ~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-

"Why are you here?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows at him.

"Why not?" He put his hands behind his head, chuckling. 

"You're being weird these days, are you perhaps following me?" I squinted my eyes at him, he suddenly faced me and started laughing. 

"Why of course, because I like you." His eyes closed, giving me a big smile which is making me so suspicious of him even more. He's either wasting his time being Mr. worldwide guy or he has fatui work... but in Inazuma?

"You know I still don't trust you," I turned my back to him and went back to Paimon who's still sleeping. 

What did Thoma even feed her that made her sleep for almost an hour? I looked around and noticed that Childe is talking to a group of samurai, and even laughing with them. Is he a superstar here or something?

I began walking around and admired the teapot sets that are on display, they had different designs like symmetrical and patterned colors. Then I remembered that Zhongli might love a new teacup set but then I remembered I'm broke right now so I just walked away. 

This place is giving me a kind of deja vu that I don't know and it's weird, it feels so nostalgic. I kept walking around and looking at stuff that I know I can't afford right now, it felt like an hour so I went back to where Paimon is but she wasn't there anymore. Panic started building up in me as my heart started beating fast. Am I lost or is she lost? I don't know.

I called her name, walking through the crowd and bumping on people accidentally as each of them mutter a curse, hoping they just get the hell out of my way. I reached the entrance to Ritou where the dock is. Shit, she's lost or maybe I'm lost.

I turned around and my face met with someone's stone hard back, making me groan in pain and hold my face. 

"Ow, sorry my ba- Thoma! Where the heck is Paimon? What did you feed her?" I bombarded him with questions as he stared at me blankly. I assumed he was helping some merchants transfer boxed materials to the ships when he put the box down first to talk to me.

"Oh that uh.. l-little fairy? I just bought her some dumplings and left her, she said she knows where you are, why? She's lost?" He raised an eyebrow, I just nodded at him in return. "Okay, I'll finish this right away, wait for me." He nudged my shoulder and went back to his work. 

Ah, this is tiring, I feel sleepy too. She was just sleeping and now she's gone! She might've been kidnapped though, or just hanging out in a random food booth, or could be both.

Thoma's still not done so I decided to just wait for a bit, maybe I was right about this kimono, it's so hot wearing this during the day, is that why they celebrate festivals at night time? I can feel my back wet, like someone just splashed water on my back and it's so uncomfortable. I might as well by dying right here.

The merchants who passed by me greeted me and I greeted back, making sure they don't notice I'm near death because of how hot it is. I shifted on my seat uncomfortably, I just wanna open up my kimono and remove everything but that would be a show so I didn't. The weather and hot humid air wasn't helping either.

"Miss, are you okay?" One of the merchants stopped to look at me.

"Very," I forced a smile and stood up properly, clasping my hands behind me. "Do you need any help?" I changed the subject with a stupid question when I'm clearly about to have a heat stroke if I stay under the sun for more than a second.