𝟏𝟖

✾ϟ

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ . ~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-

"Well, that's fucking good for you..." A blurry face of a man uttered in a faint muffled voice, "--- is actually... just my alias, my real name... is ---, sounds like some shitty villain, right?" He turned to the view in front of him.

"What are you saying? Your name sounds great! Well... except the meaning of it," A girl replied in a soft voice, like she could never get angry. 

"...I don't like it," He looked down, leaning his cheek on his palm. "I don't like all of my fucking names," He sighs, leaning his back on the tree trunk.

"I'll call you --- then, it doesn't just mean country or something," The girl got up and dusted off her clothes, "It can also mean full of ambiguity, just like how I see you." She chuckled at him. 

"Are you trying to offend me?" He looked up at her and scoffed.

"However you interpret it," She picked up a small blooming flower from the ground. "You do one action or say something, I know it's only you who knows exactly what you're doing or saying but for me... I think of two possible meanings of your actions. You're confusing, ---." She picked the flower petals, leaving only two petals. 

"You're the fucking confusing one," He scoffed, getting up too. 

She laughed at him softly, covering her mouth. "You look flustered, hmm~ do you perhaps..."

"(Y/N)!" 

My eyes slowly shot open, the first thing I saw was the familiar patterned ceiling inside the hospital room from this morning, my vision was a little blurry so I blinked them repeatedly.

"Oh Archons..." I hear Khail's faint voice and a sigh.

"She's awake!" Paimon gasped as I see her small figure approaching closer to me.

"Hah... shit," I slowly turn my head to the side to see the balladeer who was breathing heavily with teary eyes.

My eyes completely opened now and my vision was starting to get clearer, "You don't have to force yourself, Ms. (Y/N)." I turn to my other side to see the doctor looking down at me. 

"I'm okay.." I mumbled, slowly sitting up. I must've fainted again, this always happens. There was Khail, Paimon, Scara, and three other men at the end of my bed.

"(Y/N), how do you feel?" Paimon spoke up first, holding my hand.

"Ms. (Y/N), are you okay?!" Khail held my other hand too in a panic.

"My muscles hurt a bit, but I feel perfectly fine. That was a good sleep though," I grinned, smiling at her. 

It was always like this, I feel like I'm actually Aurora. I would faint, have those weird scenes playing in my head, then I wake up a few days later. Wait, does that mean I slept here for days?!

"H-How long was I asleep?" I stuttered, looking at the people surrounding my bed.

"Ms. (Y/N), you fainted yesterday and you woke up just now," The doctor says, "You might not feel normal for a little while after you fainted and slept for that long, for now you should rest and eat a lot." He wrote something on a paper.