𝟐𝟏

✾ϟ

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ . ~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-

"Did you get that, (Y/N)?" 

I blinked my eyes and got sucked back into reality, almost forgetting that I'm still at work. "Y-Yes," I put up a smile and nodded at the owner of the Uyuu restaurant. 

"Do you feel okay, (Y/N)? You seem unfocused lately." He asked as I immediately got up to start my work again. 

"Of course, I'll get going now." I chuckled before opening the door to the back and going out. 

My job for today was just gathering ingredients for the Uyuu restaurant and I already did, I'm just distracting myself because of... last night. 

It hasn't been long since he confessed to me and now we're dating, like a boyfriend and girlfriend thing. He didn't look like he was joking about leaving the fatui, I heard he signed a resignation paper already. 

He didn't have to do that though, I'd still want to date him even if he stayed with the fatui. We just have to be careful if ever, he's more confusing than math problems.

Just this morning, he was already at my door and shoved a flower bouquet right to my face and I almost choked to death because of the flower pollen that got into my mouth and nose. He's a walking menace, even when we're already dating I always feel like I'm about to die when I'm with him. 

I didn't forgive him yet that's why I'm hiding here so he won't find me, I bet he's crying somewhere right now. 

"THEY'RE HERE~!"

"AAHH!" I jumped in surprise and leaned my back on the wall for support, "STOP DOING THAT!" I huffed and screamed at Yoimiya. 

She laughed and dropped the bag of seagrass on the sink, "I met up with Kazuha and Captain Beidou earlier and they helped me gather these!" 

"That's quite a lot," I opened the bag a little bit and peeked inside it.

"Why did you get so scared of me just now? Is my voice that scary?" She cleared her throat and parted her mouth to check. 

"N-No, I just thought you were someone else.." I scratched my head, turning away from her. I really thought he's here. 

"Oh, then let's get this over with!" She lifted the bag from the bottom as the seagrasses piles up on the sink. 

I grabbed a knife and began cutting them to thin pieces while she washes them first. The truth is, I didn't tell her what happened last night yet, I'm sure she's suspicious about it that's why she keeps glancing at me like right now

"My, my, you look so nervous! Something happened, huh?" She smirked cheekily and nudged my arm. 

"Why would I tell you when you set us up, huh?" I sent her a glare before looking back down on what I'm cutting. "There were no stars when we got there," I huffed in disappointment.

"H-Huh? But when I went there the other day, there were so many stars!" She gasped and gestured her hands in the air. "So, what happened with you two then? Oh no, don't tell me he left you!" She pouted and shook my arm slightly.

It was the exact opposite of that, we became together after that.

"No, I left him." I corrected and smirked confidently, I'm still mad at him for earlier so I don't care if he hears me right now.

"Really?! What happened?" She excitingly shook my back and forth and held in her squeals. 

"He was being an annoying gremlin so I left him," I let out an evil chuckle, chopping another seagrass. Why do I suddenly feel like I'm being watched from afar?