𝟐𝟓

✾ϟ

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ . ~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-

"Wait, huh..?" My forehead creased as I reluctantly picked up the bag. 

It wasn't that heavy but the glowing inside it kept intensifying, it doesn't look like it's broken. I know I shouldn't snoop around his stuff but curiosity was taking over me so I was debating whether I should open it or not.

"Shit! My neck is fucking hurting again, can we go t..."

I was going to open the bag when the door suddenly busted open, making me flinch and drop the bag clumsily. I quickly held onto the desk to help myself up again. My head shot up to him as his eyes grew wide when he noticed me. 

We both stared at each other, awaiting who speaks first. But in my head, I was just pondering on whether he saw me earlier or not. He looked at the desk and back at me, confused. 

"...You can walk now?" His lips formed a smirk as I felt relieved he didn't notice anything. 

"Y-Yeah," I awkwardly chuckled and stepped to the front of the desk.

"Fucking great," He pursed his lips and nodded. The atmosphere felt really awkward for some reason. "Then let's g-"

There was a loud sound of wood cracking and breaking and it took us a second it was the desk behind me. The legs of the desk gave out and the whole thing got dismantled apart, the nails and drawers scattering on the floor. It was obvious that it would break anyway. 

I stolidly stepped back when Kuni pulled my hand beside him, we watched the entire thing fall apart without any reactions.

"...Oh shit," We both uttered in unison. 

After what had just unfolded before our eyes, we finally turned to look at each other with blank faces.

"IT WAS YOUR FAULT!" We both pointed at each other in unison again.

"HOW IS THIS MY FAULT?!" We both glared at each other. 

"STOP COPYING ME!" Our voices roared. 

We both groaned and turned the opposite directions, furious at each other about what had just happened. Technically, that was entirely our fault. 

"That was-"

"Whose idea was it to do it here?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Says the one who liked it." He squinted his eyes sharply at me. He really had the audacity to involve me when this was his plan.

"You're really putting the blame on me when it was you who started this?" I scowled more at him and threateningly moved my face close to his. 

He didn't move and instead of moving away, he mimicked my movement. "And? You better know that I don't fucking regret this." He smirked, our noses almost touched.

"You better fix your damn desk." I gritted my teeth. 

"Oh, do you wanna break it again with me?" He cockily grinned, wiggling his eyebrows.

He tried to lean in for a damn kiss but I pushed his face away before he could. "Get out of my face," I said before trudging towards the door.

"Hey," He called out and followed me. "You're still sore, right?" He laughed and held my arm to support me.

"Shut up," I rolled my eyes and opened the door. I don't wanna stay in that room any longer with him. 

He chuckled and followed beside me down the hallway, "Let's go get muscle patches, my neck hurts like shit too.. and we still have to go to Liyue."